Do you want to join our team in Orkanger Spoolbase
- Project Engineer
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Project Engineer at Spoolbase in Orkanger
Introduction to the Job
The Project Engineer will provide support for project related activities such as, coordination of MSI's, support on reporting and as-built documentation, technical drawings (CAD), assistance on tender activities
- Coordination of project related MSI's and OWO's. (offline work).
- Follow-up project components.
- Prepare and follow-up work packages inclusive supporting drawings.
- Project engineering support on welding, NDT and material technology.
- Drawing of stalk sheets for production.
- Assistance on compiling of as-built documentation.
- General support for technical drawings typically in Autocad/Inventor.
- Possibilities for offshore work.
- A combination of traditional office work and hands-on with production.
You are meant for the job if you have this profile
- MSc in mechanical engineering or equivalent (experience can compensate for lack of formal education)
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and AutoCad
- Excellent command of the Norwegian and English language, both verbal and written
- 3D visualisation (preffered)
- Experience from Project and fabrication activities
- Knowledge of Subsea Industry or Oil and Gas Industry
- Questions? Please contact Ola Solem, p: +4767588621
- Place of work: Orkanger, Trøndelag
Your future at TechnipFMC
- Career oportunities within TechnipFMC global company
- Global mobility opportunities
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
"As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status."
- 7300 Orkanger
- Kraft og energi,
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||7. jul. 2021 11:07|