Want to help us to create outstanding products across Swix, Helsport and Ulvang?
- Brav AS
- Product Coordinator
Do you want to take Brav to the next level? As a Product Coordinator you have the responsibility for coordinating and helping to manage steps in the product development process working across our brands - Swix, Helsport and Ulvang. Working closely with internal teams and external partners, you keep us on track with testing, care labeling & packaging, systems and templates, sample coordination, product quality interactions and sustainability / responsibility aspirations. All according to BRAV’s Global timeline, always with a sustainable approach.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Coordinate and/or manage steps in the product development process
- Coordinate, manage and document lab testing, field testing, care labeling, packaging and sales sample requirements.
- Develop and maintain PLM information and templates relevant to the product development process.
- Enter and maintain updated product information in relevant systems.
- Always meet BRAV’s Global Timeline.
Correspond with vendors
- Communicate with offices and factories where needed.
- Coordinate shipment sending and invoice payment.
Responsibility and Sustainability
- Support and document performance against sustainability / responsibility certifications and guidance, tracking progress against defined KPIs.
- Lead Identified cross-brand projects sustainability / responsibility projects.
- Ensure optimal quality according to BOM/Tech Packs in cooperation with BRAV’s QC department.
- Coordinate the handover of product information to the procurement and quality teams taking ownership for templates and timelines.
- Distribute quality claim reports to the Product Development teams.
- Minimum 3 years academic degree preferably in Textiles or Clothing Technology.
- 2 years of textile/garment industry experience, preferably in a similar position.
- Very good English language skills, both verbally and written.
- Knowledge of business applications tools (ERP, PLM).
- Strong knowledge of digital productivity tools (MS Office/GSuite).
- A proven sustainable mindset.
- Professional attitude, flexible/willing to learn and teamplayer.
- Strong commercial, analytical and entrepreneurial instinct.
- Detail oriented, structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”.
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure following strict timelines.
- You are brave and dare to stand out from the crowd and do something different.
- Capable of dealing with rapid change in technology and market needs.
- You have a genuine interest in nature and an active lifestyle.
The position reports to Product Development Manager.
Please submit your application and CV in English.
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang and Helsport. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Russia, Switzerland, Japan and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide, see www.brav.com for more info.
We are moving into brand new offices next to Snø at Lørenskog in October. You’ll be working in a brand new building with four floors of offices including top notch design and development facilities, brandstore at the ground floor, and state of the art laboratories for hardware product development.
- Snøkrystallen 11, 1470 Lørenskog
- Idrett og trening,
- Industri og produksjon,
- Design / Klær,
|Sist endret||7. sep. 2021 08:14|