Product Advisor Vessel Automation
- Kongsberg Maritime - Integrated Solutions
- Product Advisor Vessel Automation
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defense and aerospace
Our Integrated Solutions Division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg's Automation, Bridge Systems and Electro products and solutions. Since the development of the first Dynamic Positioning system in the 1970's, Kongsberg Maritime has always been in the forefront of developing leading Automation and Bridge Systems, and the Integrated Solutions division is responsible for maintaining and further developing that substantial legacy.
Vessel Automation product group seeks a highly motivated Product Advisor to be part of a team to shape vessel automation system for the future. We are looking for a person with experience within marine and deck machinery applications, and preferably with knowledge of interfaces and network solutions.
- Maintain a library of known applications, interfaces and its documentation.
- Development of product applications to ensure they are easily repeatable for projects, as well as included in production tools for efficient delivery.
- Investigating, developing and documenting new ideas.
- Assisting Business Development in feasibility studies.
- Making product documentation needed for sales and delivery.
- Assisting Sales in tendering processes.
Qualifications and experience
- You are a Master or Bachelor engineer or a graduate from technical college in computer science, electronics, automation or similar.
- You have good communication skills and like to interact with other people.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Ability to work independently and report efficiently.
- You want to develop yourself and take on new responsibilities.
You are able to
- Act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Make an impact, convince and persuade others and promote plans and ideas successfully
- Demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- Produce fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions
- Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- Co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Kongsberg, Horten or Ålesund
Point of contact
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS through people, technology and dedication
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
- 3616 Kongsberg
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 6009 Ålesund,
- 3189 Horten
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør,
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
ingeniør, data, automasjon, elektronikk, maritim
|Sist endret||6. jul. 2021 16:12|