Structural lead hull - Norway/South East Asia
- MDE Norway AS
- WISTING - STRUCTURAL LEAD HULL
- Lead the structural discipline in FEED and execution phase
- Follow up analysis and design of the hull structure
- Secure technical integrity and barriers in design and execution within structural discipline
- Ensure compliance with relevant standards, regulations and technical requirements
- Follow up Contractor(s) to ensure deliverables in line with scope of work, budget and schedule
- Perform risk-based follow-up of Contractor(s) to ensure deliveries in line with scope of work, budget and schedule. Provide Contractor(s) with input, clarifications and maintain contact as necessary.
- Contribute to internal project evaluations and documentation e.g. Design basis, Technical and operational requirements and guidelines (TORG), functional specifications, technology assessments and qualification programs, risk register.
- Provide input to procurement activities within own discipline e.g. ITT documentation and process, equipment packages, long lead items, company provided items (CPI) as applicable.
- Contribute to planning and executing assurance activities. In particular, in execution phase, establish and follow up contract for 3rd party verification of load-bearing structures.
- Ensure necessary dialogue with interfacing disciplines and contribute to resolving interface issues in a timely manner.
- Within own discipline, drive engineering efficiency, secure safety in design, design-to-cost and constructability.
- During execution, support construction field engineers and take responsibility for decisions within own discipline within set timeframes, e.g. interdisciplinary input, handling of queries (TW/SQ/CQ).
- Handle relevant change proposals and requests to depart from a requirement in TORG and contract (non-conformance requests (NCRs)/DISP) within set timeframes.
- Follow up delivery of life cycle information (LCI) within discipline.
- Ensure experience transfer between projects, operations and discipline network.
- MSc in relevant technical area
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Good structural analysis and design knowledge
- Familiar with recognized structural analysis software tools
- Familiar with relevant Company and NORSOK requirements, and other internationally recognized standards, including Maritime regulations.
- Experience from relevant phases of development process
- Fabrication experience is an advantage
- Good multidiscipline and interface understanding.
- Strong SSU focus
- Commercial mindset (“know your numbers”)
- Team player.
DUE DATE: 10.08.2021
LOCATION: STAVANGER/OSLO, NORWAY - LATER SOUTH EAST ASIA
DURATION: 01.09.2021 - 30.08.2024
MDE Group er et globalt rekrutteringsselskap, spesialisert på å finne og plassere de største talentene over hele verden. MDE består i dag av 12 selskaper som tilbyr konsulent-, bemannings- og rekrutteringstjenester, samt offshorepersonell og rådgivning. Med vår unike kjennskap til både det lokale og det internasjonale markedet vil vi bistå arbeidstakere og bedrifter slik at begge parter finner akkurat det de er på jakt etter.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk,
- Ingeniør / Strukturingeniør
wistling, structural, mekanisk, struktur, ingeniør
|Sist endret||6. jul. 2021 11:51|