Are you our next Technical Safety?
- MDE Norway AS
- Technical Safety
- Define, verify, establish, maintain, and follow up requirements, specifications, design, studies and supply of technical solutions, philosophies, and area/equipment design for the project
- Ensure implementation of technical safety and emergency preparedness requirements and solutions in design
- Establish required safety discipline related input to project plans and documentation
- Plan and carry out the necessary risk and safety assessment studies
- Ensure planning and implementation of relevant safety discipline activities and processes
- Ensure for verification and validation of design against discipline requirements. If relevant, manage deviations with relevant actions
- Follow up safety discipline plan/documentation and initiate and follow up relevant project activities
- Give discipline support to relevant project engineers to ensure relevant discipline requirements and solutions in design
- Contribute in audits, design reviews, HAZIDs, HAZOPs etc.
- Support project risk reduction with adequate documentation of all ALARP and other legislative processes and requirements including adequate evaluations and conclusions related to environmental issues.
- Follow up contractor focus, resources, competency and priorities with regards to discipline
- Support in technology selections (according to BAT) and if relevant required technology qualification programs within discipline
- Give discipline support in development of relevant project documentation
- Give support in development of authorities’ applications and authority liaison
- Master degree or equivalent in relevant technical discipline Preferably 5 years of experience within engineering and projects and 10 years in engineering disciplines on the NCS
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written, and the ability to promote technical safety aspects in the project and towards Company and partners
- Contribute to a good working environment in line with our values
DUE DATE: 05.08.2021
LOCATION: SANDNES, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- Kontorveien 15, 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Teknisk sikkerhet/QHSE
Spørsmål om stillingen
Kontorveien 15, 4033 Stavanger
|Sist endret||6. jul. 2021 11:07|