Do you want to help our customers?
- Kongsberg Maritime - Global Customer Support
- After Market Support Engineer
We invite you to join us, Kongsberg Maritime, as an After-Market Support Engineer. You will have the opportunity to act as a reliable partner for our customers to achieve their goals, using your competence to provide solutions and services. As an After-Market Support Engineer you will lead service projects in an international working environment, in close collaboration with colleagues across departments in Kongsberg Maritime.
You will be part of our Global Customer Support division which is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
We are proud to be part of the commitment to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals together with other nations:
- Sales of systems, Software configurations, onboard services and spare parts
- Handle customer inquiries; managing orders, invoices and rotational duty phone
- Responsible for the economical result in aftermarket projects and sales orders
- Responsible for your own customer portfolio, and administration of Service Level Agreements
- Extensive customer contact and close cooperation with our Global Customer support teams worldwide
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelors degree in engineering, economics or other relevant
- Experience with customer contact and sales
- Fluency in English verbal and writing
- Knowledge in ERP and CRM systems preferred but not mandatory
You are able to
- Act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve set goals
- Adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- Use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- Co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
You will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Espen Hopp-Andreassen , Group Manager AMS, tlf: +47 958 85 105
Tor Ivar Gulli, Operations Manager AMS, tlf: +47 936 33 325
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance in extreme conditions through our excellent products and services that are developed for bringing the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS through people, technology and dedication
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
- 3616 Kongsberg
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
- Salg / Teknisk salg,
engineer, project, customer, ettermarked, salg
|Sist endret||6. jul. 2021 10:03|