Are you our next Working Environment Advisor?
- MDE Norway AS
- Working Environment Advisor
- Establish discipline related project requirements, based on regulatory, company and project requirements
- Ensure compliance with Norsok S-002, C-001 and C-002 and project specific working environment requirements
- Establish required discipline related input to project plans and documentation
- Ensure planning and implementation of relevant discipline activities and processes. Ensure implementation of WE requirements and solutions in design
- Ensure for verification and validation of results of design against discipline requirements. If relevant manage deviations with relevant actions
- Ensure for establishment and quality assurance of relevant discipline evaluations
- Follow up discipline plan/documentation and initiate and follow up project relevant activities
- Give discipline support to relevant engineers to ensure relevant discipline requirements and solutions in design
- Identify, monitor and ensure adequate relevant interface information relevant for WE
- Follow up and verification of discipline input to design
- Identify, monitor and ensure updated/adequate system and functional requirements within discipline
- Contribute in audits, design reviews, user meetings, WEHRA, HAZID, etc.
- Support project risk reduction with adequate documentation of all ALARP and other legislative processes and requirements including adequate evaluations and conclusions related to WE issues
- Follow up contractor focus, resources, competency and priorities with regards to discipline
- Support in technology selections (according to BAT) and if relevant required technology qualification programs within discipline
- Give discipline support in development of relevant project documentation
- Report deviations, lack of understanding and implementation through line and via HSEQ.
- Give support to the S&S project Manager and Clients Health and Working Environment Manager and contribute in the project(s) as appropriate.
- MSC or BSc in relevant discipline (e.g. working environment, human factors or relevant technical disciplines).
- 5-10 year of experience
- Detailed knowledge of working environment legislations and standards (especially NORSOK S-002, C-001 and C-002).
- Knowledge of Norwegian HSE regulation and standards (including NORSOK) for petroleum activities
- Offshore basic safety training
- Synergi user
- Regulatory requirements
- Project specific tools (e.g. PIMS, Meridian ect.)
- Discipline tools
DUE DATE: 15.07.2021
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- Kontorveien 15, 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Teknisk sikkerhet/QHSE,
Advisor, Working, Environment, Engineer, HSEQ
|Sist endret||16. jul. 2021 00:08|