Are you our next Well Site Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Well Site Engineer
- Material management on board the rig
- Detailed Operating Procedures
- Final Well Reporting
- Feedback and reporting
- Follow Up the work performed by the rig and service personnel
- Provide assistance during all critical operations
- Assist daily meetings among the rig’s and service company senior personnel
- Prepare detailed drilling instructions as requested by DRL Supervisor coordinating with Engineering Dept.
- Assist daily report calls to DRL Supt
- Prepare the daily cost report
- Prepare Daily Time Vs Depth Chart, Tracking and benchmarking drilling performance and costs
- Prepare performance report (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Prepare all reports required for data archive
- Assist in Feed-Back reports preparation
- Assist for the updating of the time planner on a daily basis and prepare a 7 days look ahead
- Prepare variations and deviations reports/documents if required
- Verify contractors' work documentation on a daily basis
- Prepare and coordinate material and equipment inventory lists with DRL Supervisors, DRL Superintendent and Logistic organization
- Collect and classify Lesson Learned
- Prepare the end-of-well report
- Support ARPO & STAP reports
- Support Field Ticket Services and Job Report verification and collection/archive
- Graduate Engineer, 2 years of drilling/completion experience, or 1 year plus dedicated/specific school/training as drilling/completion eng.
- Drilling and Completion basic knowledge
- Platform, Floating and or JU rigs
- Wellview and Well Engineering software
DUE DATE: 15.07.2021
LOCATION: OFFSHORE, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- Kontorveien 15, 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Boreteknikk/drilling,
Engineer, Well, Offshore, Site, Drilling
|Sist endret||16. jul. 2021 00:08|