Are you and experienced PfS Project Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- PfS Project Engineer
- Project Engineer for Power from Shore scope reporting to PM Power from Shore
- Promote Goal Zero and No Defects
- Managing and delivering Quality, Cost and Schedule performance against agreed stretch targets
- Support in developing a high performing power from shore team (incl. contractors) with clarity in priorities, roles/ responsibilities/decision rights and aligns team with the desired outcomes & team behaviors.
- The core team is currently located in Stavanger head office in Norway, however teams may be located elsewhere pending contractors locations/fab yard etc. in shorter and longer terms.
- Responsible for delivering Power from Shore work packages in Define and Execute phases until the agreed handover point to overall Project Manager / CSU Manager.(Commisioning & Start up Manager)
- The Project Engineer will report to the Project Manager Power from Shore and play a critical role in developing the project maturation of an area of scope through the Define phase and support all aspects related to and impacting the Project Execution plans for this scope moving forward.
- Responsible for HSSE&SP performance of assigned work packages to achieve Goal Zero.
- Responsible for managing and delivering Quality, Cost and Schedule performance against agreed stretch target applying the Client's 8 project principles, ORS and Project Management Framework for the assigned work package
- The project engineer will assist the EPCI contract holder with contract performance management and progress reporting.
- The Project Engineer will support the maturation of the technical solution and execution plans related to the Power from Shore scope within the Linnorm project meaning close follow up through FEED, TQP, execution, testing and preparation for commissioning and start up.
- Min exp of 7 to 10 years of extensive experience in design, engineering and delivery of brownfield and greenfield scope and ideally power solutions onshore to offshore in a Major Project from FEED to RFSU
- Advantage to have experience in subsea power supply knowledge
- Interpersonal and relationships skills in complex environments.
- Contract management experience including preparing, evaluating, negotiating and managing contracts under different contract models (Lump Sum, reimbursable etc) and in different stages of the project lifecycle – must include FEED, detailed engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and handover
- Capacity to build an open and inclusive work environment for effective delivery teams across different locations
- Good to have a Certificate in Project Management
- Preferable to have Masters/ Graduate Degree in Science or relevant discipline to current job scope
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: STVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: 1 YEAR WITH POSSIBILITIES FOR EXTENSION
MDE Group er et globalt rekrutteringsselskap, spesialisert på å finne og plassere de største talentene over hele verden. MDE består i dag av 12 selskaper som tilbyr konsulent-, bemannings- og rekrutteringstjenester, samt offshorepersonell og rådgivning. Med vår unike kjennskap til både det lokale og det internasjonale markedet vil vi bistå arbeidstakere og bedrifter slik at begge parter finner akkurat det de er på jakt etter.
- 4056 Tananger
- Olje og gass
project, prosjekt, leder, feed, ingeniør
|Sist endret||5. jul. 2021 08:21|