- IT Engineer
Are you looking for a dynamic, challenging and rewarding career in IT? Join one of the most exciting, fast growing and international technology companies in shaping the digital future for Oil and Gas, Renewables and Ocean Industries.
We are looking for an IT Engineer to elevate our Customer Experience team and help us give Cegal’s customers the best user experience possible. Our focus is delivering reliable, efficient, and high-quality solutions and services, customized to each customer’s individual needs and demands.
As our IT Engineer you will work on a team that handles 3rd line-level support for our customers.
Who you are:
- You are customer focused and deliver a high level of quality
- You are solution oriented and enjoy a dynamic work environment
- You are data-driven and convert insights to improvements
- You are structured and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- You are curious and demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop
We believe that our new IT Engineer has higher education in Computing and 3+ years of experience with:
- Server Operation (Sign-off/rundown/maintenance/monitoring)
- Application operation, Certificate management, License management
- VMware operation/Security maintenance
- Active Directory admin (planning, auditing, maintenance, upgrades, security)
- ITIL Service Operation model
- Application Operations
If we’re really lucky, you also have experience with:
- Security (Upgrade OS project, Patchings, enforcing Group policies; configuring Edge for Spam filtering, Antivirus, Phishing campaigns)
- Office 365, Azure (migrating & Administering windows servers and user migration)
- Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server
However, we could be wrong. At Cegal we encourage challenging the existing and we’re always open to discuss new ideas. Have we missed something? Challenge us!
Are you a Cegalian?
Our people and culture are the cornerstone of our company. We continuously seek to attract people who share our company values: inventive, courageous, passionate and balanced. Our workplace culture empowers people, embraces inclusivity and encourages new ways of thinking.
We believe diversity develops a creative and innovative working environment. Our people represent different races, cultures and backgrounds. But what they all have in common is drive, passion and engagement. These are the defining qualities of a Cegalian.
If you share our belief that these are the characteristics of a great work environment - you are a true Cegalian too.
- Exciting and challenging tasks
- Innovative and agile work environment
- International and diverse teams
- Career and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
While all the above are great reasons as to why you would explore new opportunities, they don’t cover why exactly you should explore these opportunities at Cegal. The reason employee satisfaction is so high, is our unique company culture.
At Cegal we recognize that work is about more than a competitive salary and career opportunities. It’s also about connecting people, building relationships and creating purpose.
That’s why our employees are engaged in our humanitarian organization in local communities, our network of women in tech and our numerous social clubs. Whether you’re into golfing, climbing or wine tasting – you'll find Cegalians who share your passion.
Finally, we recognize the importance of work-life balance - because life is about more than work! At Cegal we value flexibility and we facilitate ways of working that fits each unique employee.
Does this opportunity trigger your curiosity?
Send us an application! We can’t wait to hear from you and explore a common future.
Application deadline: 15.08.2021
About the hiring process:
We evaluate applications as we receive them and will interview candidates continuously to ensure that the process runs smoothly and efficiently for both you and us. Based on the Covid-19 pandemic, we will run the interviews both online and/or in one of our offices, with all necessary transmission prevention measures well taken care of.
Anna Klasson, Manager Customer Experience
+47 900 93 337
Frank-Arild Normanseth, Recruiting Specialist
+47 905 15 239
We are a trusted global digitalization partner for Oil & Gas, Renewables and Ocean Industries - a global company with offices around the world.
- Vestre Svanholmen, 4313 Sandnes
- Olje og gass
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Anna Klasson
- Manager Customer Experience
- 900 93 337
- Frank-Arild Normanseth
- Recruiting specialist
- 905 15 239
Vestre Svanholmen, 4313 Sandnes
|Sist endret||10. sep. 2021 10:59|