Take part in driving our digital marketing and growth initiatives!
- Circle K AS
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
CIRCLE K EMOBILITY – PROVIDING THE BEST TOTAL CHARGING EXPERIENCE
The market for electric vehicles is rapidly growing, and we are enthusiastic about our customer’s move to electric mobility. To meet the future, Circle K has established a dedicated E-mobility unit with the purpose of building an entire new business to meet the demand of EV drivers. In Circle K we aim to create a world class charging experience for our customers, and for that we need exceptional people looking for that extra challenge.
DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A PART OF A CORPORATE STARTUP WITH GLOBAL AMBITIONS?
As a member of the Circle K E-mobility team you will take part in developing a new and prioritized business area in Circle K globally. You will become part of our highly talented team of specialists in sales & marketing, strategy, product development, technology and operations. As a digital marketing coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating marketing activities for Circle K Charge and contribute to delivery on our growth targets.
This is a new position and we are looking for a doer with passion for digital marketing. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator and collaborates effectively with in-house and contracted teams. The areas of responsibility will include:
- Be a core member of the E-Mobility growth team, participate in sprint planning and contribute to achieving the team’s overall goals and objectives
- Identify improvement areas for digital marketing and collaborate with product owners, internal marketing team and 3rd party agencies on paid advertisement, social media and e-mail
- Develop content for CRM, e-mail marketing and social media
- Develop marketing activities with our partners to be communicated in partner channels
- Execute on marketing activities according to campaign and marketing plan
- An interest in what we do and a passion for the shift to zero-emission mobility
- 2+ years relevant experience from digital marketing
- Strong communication skills and a gift for getting things done
- An organized way of working
- Degree in marketing, communication or similar
- An interest in learning new things and personal growth
- Ability to work well independently, as well as in teams
- The will and motivation to take part in building a new business in a fast-moving environment
- Fluency in Norwegian and English
- A fun and engaged team, with great and competent colleagues to work with and learn from
- The benefits of working as a flexible start-up in a big global company
- Great pension and Insurance schemes
- Fresh and centrally located offices, with activity-based seating
- An extra holiday week per year
About the process:
Considering the current COVID-19 situation, we want to make sure that both our employees and candidates are safe. In order to do that, we're adjusting our recruitment processes. Even though these changes and the availability of our resources may cause some delays to what a normal process would be, we will try to run business as usual and we will be reassessing the situation along the way. What does this mean for you as a candidate? All communication between stages is done electronically or on telephone. Any personality and skill tests are as usual done electronically. Interviews, which are usually done physically, will be now run virtually, with video support. We would like to keep one physical touchpoint towards the end of the process (so that we minimize the number of candidates who have physical meetings), in the form of one of the interviews. In order to do that, we will follow all necessary safety regulations and check the possibility with candidates. However, as this is still several weeks ahead, we will need to reassess the feasibility of a physical meeting in light of any new COVID-19 development and governmental instructions.
Applications will be assessed continuously, and interviews may happen before the deadline for applications is reached.
Circle K is one of the world’s leading convenience and fuel retail businesses and has approximately 12,000 sites across its network in North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics and Russia), Asia and the Middle East. We are a family of nearly 100,000 merchants making it easy for our customers around the world.
We aspire to become the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel. Our stores are known for offering a wide variety of quality products and services in a fast, friendly and clean environment.
“ACT with PRIDE” describes the DNA of our family. Our DNA defines us and makes us different from the rest. ACT with PRIDE represents the essence of our company and it guides us how we do things. PRIDE stands for People, Results, Improvement, Development, and Entrepreneurship.
kommunikasjon, digital, ecommerce, bærekraft, markedsføring
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Jeanette Johansen
- Growth Manager
- 954 35 757
SCHWEIGAARDS GATE 16, 0191 Oslo
|Sist endret||2. jul. 2021 11:57|