Are you an experienced Operational Purchaser?
- MDE Norway AS
- Operational Purchaser
- PDP Procurement and Supplier Relations (PSR) is responsible for the Supply Chain Management (SCM) process ensuring safe and efficient supply of products and services to all our operations and development projects globally.
- The PSR organisation consist of 5 business units covering strategic, tactical and operational activities in the SCM process: Drilling Well & Intervention, Subsea, Engineering, Renewables & Construction, Operations, Corporate Support
- Compliance, Improvements & Analyses As operational purchaser you will deliver task to Operations.
- All PSR employees are organized in the SCM Competence Center - created to unite the professional networks and facilitate flexibility and people development in line with the Company objectives.
- As purchaser you have close dialog and collaboration with business line and requisitioners to understand expectations and needs
- Based on client’s needs, negotiate contracts, set call offs and purchase orders towards suppliers
- Be an active part in identifying and implementing digital solutions in our work process Requisition to Pay (R2P) Follow up and manage active purchase orders
- Efficient contract operationalization in collaboration with contract responsible
- Collaboration with tactical responsible by sharing competence and experience to create value and synergies within the category and segment
- Process supplier pre-qualifications
- Be an active part of the operational continuous improvement team, work across BU’s and take an active role in order to deliver on our targets such as increased efficiency, digitalization, RPA utilization and to seek new ways of working.
- Bachelor or Master
- Some qualities are essential for the Company. You identify with our values; open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow.
- You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture.
- For this position, we are also looking for:
- Inner drive for value creation
- Commercial mindset
- Strong and fluent oral and written communication skills
- Confident managing relationships with both business clients and suppliers
- Ability to transfer understanding of risk to mitigating measures
- Role model regarding safety and ethical standards
DUE DATE: 30.07.2021 AT 12:00
LOCATION: STAVANGER OR BERGEN
DURATION: 01.09.2021 - 31.08.2022
MDE Group er et globalt rekrutteringsselskap, spesialisert på å finne og plassere de største talentene over hele verden. MDE består i dag av 12 selskaper som tilbyr konsulent-, bemannings- og rekrutteringstjenester, samt offshorepersonell og rådgivning. Med vår unike kjennskap til både det lokale og det internasjonale markedet vil vi bistå arbeidstakere og bedrifter slik at begge parter finner akkurat det de er på jakt etter.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
purchaser, SCM, Supply, chain, oil
|Sist endret||1. jul. 2021 16:05|