Head of Product & Design in Tise
- Head of Product & Design
We love fashion, but the clothing industry is speeding towards environmental disaster. We want to fight that!
At Tise, our goal is to make it easy, fun and inspiring to sell and buy second hand using our marketplace. Sustainability is at our core, and we strive to use our voice and platform to help people make more sustainable choices every day. We are now closing in on 2 million users and are blessed with a highly engaged community of Tise’rs across Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland.
The Tise team now counts over 50 people in eight countries, and the majority works at our headquarters in Oslo. Within Product & Technology, we are 18 highly skilled and enthusiastic people.To continue our amazing growth and fulfil our vision of making the world more sustainable by changing the way people consume fashion we are looking for a curious and enthusiastic Head of Product & Design.
Head of Product & Design in Tise
As Head of Product & Design, you will shape the future of one of Norway’s most used digital products by leading the Product & Design team. The team currently consists of two Product Managers and two designers, and you will be responsible for the team’s overall strategy and execution. You will report to the Chief Technology & Product Officer, and will together with the Head of Engineering and Head of Data & Analytics be overseeing the technical- and product direction in Tise.
The person we are looking for has relevant experience within the product management and design space from a technology-driven product company. You get motivated by working with others to solve complex problems. You like to understand the user’s perspective and to build great user experiences while simultaneously keeping the business perspective in mind.
At Tise, we believe that successful products and experiences are built on robust data and insight. As Head of Product & Design, you will set relevant KPIs for the team, discuss needs and requirements with stakeholders (such as end-users, business customers and other teams in Tise), and use this knowledge to make sure we build the right product at the right time. You will work closely with our product managers and designers to make sure they have the right tools and alignment to make sure the product development process in Tise is efficient and focused on the right areas. Together with the rest of the management in Product & Technology you will make sure our idea generation and product development pipeline are suitable for a technology-driven product company and enable team members to build amazing user experiences.
Who are you?
- You have 3+ years of documented experience leading Product and/or Design teams
- You are passionate about building great products and user experiences
- You are passionate about managing team members and help them grow
- You have 7+ years of relevant work experience
- You have higher education within a relevant discipline; Engineering, Design, Innovation etc. Relevant working experience may substitute for higher education.
- You find motivation in your team’s results and thrive in the intersection of business strategy and good user experiences
- You are fluent in oral and written English
- Working in a company where you can have a positive impact on the planet is your dream!
What are your responsibilities?
- Making sure that Tise stays up to date with current best practices within product management and product design
- Coaching and enabling a team of Product Managers and Designers to excel
- Own the product strategy for Tise; making sure that we prioritise the most important areas. You will be responsible for transferring Tise’s strategy and vision into actionable plans
- Internal and external stakeholder management and alignment
- Developing the company’s product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Building and growing an exceptional team culture for product and design
- Refine and develop a structured and efficient product development and design process
What we offer:
- Work with a highly dedicated team of in-house designers and product managers
- A healthy work-life balance. We work for ourselves and our users, not corporate clients
- Working with shaping the direction for one of Norway’s most used and fastest growing digital products
- Ownership in Tise through stock options
- A possibility to help on the way to a more sustainable planet through engaging young people everywhere in buying second hand
Apply by sending in your CV and a motivation letter. You can write in English or Norwegian.
The application deadline is 08.08.2021
- 0158 Oslo
Product Management, Sustainability, User Experience, Product Development, Design
|Sist endret||30. jun. 2021 16:54|