We are looking for a qualified Senior Electrical Engineer
- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- Senior Electrical Engineer
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social and creative people working in our electro department. Wellbeing, communication and hard work is important to us and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
Aker Solutions electro department in Sandnessjøen is now looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer for a temporary position.
Due to the current pandemic restrictions, only candidates that are already located in Norway can be considered for this assignment.
What will you be doing?
- The overall performance and quality of engineering discipline activities and deliveries in Project
- Obtain detailed knowledge of the engineering discipline scope of work, clarify any inconsistencies and holds with company
- Focus on Project vision, goals and strategies
- Establish and maintain a discipline activity schedule
- Establish and maintain a document development schedule within discipline
- Implement approved changes in the discipline schedules
We think you should have:
- Master or Bachelor degree
- A person must be able to work independently, but it is also important to be able to work in teams with others
- Candidate shall have knowledge and experience for brownfield modifications in North Sea
- Offshore Course: Valid offshore certificate
- Be a constructive contributor to the EIT team in the Alliance, proactive attitude and contributor to make the team mechanisms work
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Interested? Contact us:
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Fircroft group of companies.
We provide Managed Solutions: Managed Service Provider for contingent
workforce, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global
Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with
our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage creates a global leader in
staffing services to the Energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and
a portfolio of more than 17,000 contractors – ensuring our clients gain access to the
best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
- Strendene 45, 8803 Sandnessjøen
- Olje og gass,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør,
Senior Electrical Engineer, Aker Solutions, Sandnessjøen, Offshore
|Sist endret||30. jun. 2021 13:19|