Are you our next Contracting and Procurement Lead Wells?
- MDE Norway AS
- Contracting and Procurement Lead Wells
- Be an outstanding Contracting and Procurement resource to deliver professional contracting and procurement support to enable competitive well delivery for all activities including prospects, exploration wells, infill wells and WRFM activities.
- Work with the Wells team to deliver the target costs set for the team and sustainable and credible costs for WRFM and exploration/ infill wells.
- Provide co-operation and leadership for the Wells Supply Chain to ensure it is as competitive as possible, taking market developments into account. Being able to demonstrate competitiveness through a variety of proof points, best in class metrics, ‘should cost’ models and external benchmarking.
- Ensure Supply Chain Strategy supports Goal Zero Aspiration through implementation of robust Contractor Safety Management practices and alignment to business personal and process safety Goal Zero focus areas. Focus on HSSE in the phases of establishing relationships and contracts with the contractors.
- As an active member of the Wells team; build highly collaborative relationships, ensuring that CP strategies are fully aligned to the business objectives and that wells objectives are worked in the relations with the contractors.
- Manage Supplier Relationship effectively and collaboratively drive continuous performance improvement via relevant contract key metrics (Eg: HSSE, Operations, Cost). This would involve constructively challenging the Suppliers in terms of the contract delivery and performance.
- Early involvement of Suppliers in Projects to bring innovation and best practises supporting the supply chain transformation and leading to credible and affordable solutions.
- Ensure application of the E2E CMCP (Category Management and Contracting Process) process, using commercial judgement, common sense and a simplification mind-set, understanding the difference between non-negotiable compliance elements (Safety, Ethics & Compliance, Code of Conduct, Law) and CP operating practices, while always keeping enterprise business value in focus.
- An ability to build effective working relationships at all levels in the business and across CP is essential.
- Min 10 years Experience in the contractual wording of Wells contracts with multidiscipline teams and tenders and negotiations with contractors to place contracts.
- Extensive experience across the Supply Chain, preferably within the Wells area in placing and managing contracts. Solid understanding of and working experience of the Wells market with understanding of the Norwegian Continental Shelf, the regulatory regime and market.
- Proven track record of contributing to high performing teams.
- Highly tuned commercial acumen and curiosity with demonstrated ability to develop and deliver value from complex deals.
- Highly driven, ‘can do’, inspiring, able to quickly build credibility at all levels.
- Focused on tangible value outcomes for the enterprise, translates strategy to outcomes. Brings external market/supplier into the conversation. Uncompromising on HSSE, ethics & compliance is a ‘must have’.
- Collaborates and integrates within CP and with business, enterprise first. Understands business and speaks business language. Has effective influencing skills and can flex his/her style to audience. Proven track record of commercial acumen.
- Continuous improvement and simplification mindset. Enables and empowers team to contribute, recognizes people (Engage & Perform).
DUE DATE: 20.07.2021 AT 12:00
DURATION: 02.08.2021 - 01.08.2022
LOCATION: RISAVIKA, NORWAY
MDE Group er et globalt rekrutteringsselskap, spesialisert på å finne og plassere de største talentene over hele verden. MDE består i dag av 12 selskaper som tilbyr konsulent-, bemannings- og rekrutteringstjenester, samt offshorepersonell og rådgivning. Med vår unike kjennskap til både det lokale og det internasjonale markedet vil vi bistå arbeidstakere og bedrifter slik at begge parter finner akkurat det de er på jakt etter.
- 4056 Tananger
- Olje og gass
Contracting, Procurement, Wells, Lead, WRFM
|Sist endret||29. jun. 2021 08:34|