Are you our next Administrative Assistant?
- MDE Norway AS
- Administrative Assistant
- Provide general administrative support to assigned group(s) within Field Development & Projects
- Various department administrative services such as
- Mail handling / classification
- Document handling
- Communication overview for the base organization and early phase projects
- Filing system
- Travel arrangements
- Assist in manpower overview and planning for the base organisation and early phase projects.
- Coordinate with HR, functional supervisors and other as required for all personnel moves in and out of – IT Requests, office, relocation/ office plan's etc.
- Assist to Organize meetings and with required room bookings and meeting calls
- Maintain vacation plans and department manpower overview
- DOA – Support the set up DOA in the managers absence as required
- SAP Support to base organization and early phase projects (P.O.’s , Call-Off’s, SES/invoice handling)
- Provide assistant support using computer software like PowerPoint, Excel, etc. to prepare presentation material, data tables, etc.
- Assist early phase projects in License work (partner meetings, L2S, JV coordination)
- Support in the preparation and issue of monthly reporting for the base organization and early phase projects
- Other administrative support as required
- Good knowledge of organization and systems
- Organization and systems, administrative routines/guidelines as these pertain to secretarial function
- Good interpersonal skills and be "service minded"
- Use of standard software tools like e-mail, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- SAP experience
- Document handling experience
- Ability to learn new processes and acquire new skills
- 6-9 years experience
DUE DATE: 08.07.2021
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Kontor og administrasjon,
- Kontor og administrasjon / Kontorarbeid
Administrative, HR, Assistant
|Sist endret||28. jun. 2021 13:12|