Do you want to play a role in the transition to sustainable energy production?
- Aker Solutions
- Social Media Editor
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our Sustainability & Communication team, in Fornebu, Norway, is now looking for a Social Media Editor.
As Social Media Editor you will develop and manage our internal and external social media efforts and campaigns to ensure an integrated communication approach, increase our brand awareness and build employee and customer engagement.
What will you be doing?
As Social Media Editor, you will:
- Develop and implement social media strategy for internal and external channels (currently Yammer, LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram)
- Manage projects and execute social media campaigns that support specific communication and marketing objectives and are consistent with policies, guidelines and procedures
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Perform research on current trends and target audience preferences as well as measure social media metrics internally and externally
- Collaborate closely with other internal stakeholders to identify and develop content and ensure an integrated approach and brand consistency
- Oversee social media accounts’ design and ensure communication with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications in order to suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness
We think you should have:
- A BS/MS degree in marketing, communications or a related field, with minimum 3 years’ experience in a business to business (B2B) environment
- A proven track record of high performance and consistent results as a social media manager targeting a global audience
- A creative mind with experience identifying target audiences and delivering content (text, image and video) that engages, informs and motivates them
- Excellent copywriting and content production skills, including video production, to tell stories in an engaging way
- Project management skills and the ability to drive processes
- Exceptional English language skills. Strong Norwegian language skills are a plus
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders at all levels within the organization
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Work-life balance
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and free gym membership at state-of-the-art training facilities
- Opportunity for flexible, virtual working
- Excellent health services provided by Aker Care
- Several company cabins in Norway and Spain
Interested? Contact us.
For more information about the position, please contact Ben Litvak, Recruiter, tel. +47 23 96 65 51
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global managed solutions provider responsible for permanent recruitment and temporary staffing services
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
- Oksenøyveien 8, 1366 Lysaker
- Olje og gass,
- Kraft og energi,
- Markedsføring og annonsering
- Design / Grafisk
social media, content creation, copywriting, marketing, communication
|Sist endret||19. jul. 2021 00:07|