Creative and Independent Frontend Developer
- Omega Media AS
We're looking for a frontend specialist to join our growing development department at Omega Media (soon to be Journey Group).
We're building out our expertise in the Shopify ecosystem alongside supporting existing projects running on Vue.js.
The majority of the work we do is client-facing so the time between writing code and it being live is as fast as you can deploy. This role is particularly suitable for people who enjoy delivering results to clients in self-contained projects.
- Relevant experience with programming the web (we value people who've learnt their craft in the wild)
- Comfortable with writing vanilla JS
- Enough experience with Vue.js or React.js to build a simple yet solid webapp
- Understanding of Git
- Good with people and actively look forward to engaging with clients
- Able to explain technical issues in a simple way
- Detail oriented
- Organised and reliable
- Interested in design and UX best practices
- Conversational in Norwegian or learning
We are a young, diverse and ambitious company with offices in both Oslo and Stockholm.
There are currently 8 of us in the development team and we all work from Oslo running projects independently with clients in both countries while supporting the rest of the Journey Group through internal automation projects.
Why work with us?
- Educational budget for courses and conferences
- Your choice of computing equipment (Mac, Windows or Linux) as well as the standard combination of screen, keyboard and mouse of your choice
- We have just moved to a new office on the 8th floor in central Skøyen with an open landscape and panoramic views of the entire city
- Free health insurance and a solid pension scheme
- Omega is one of the top 3 best places to work according to EqualityCheck, where employees can rate their employer anonymously (20+ reviews)
Note: Please share your Github profile in your application.
Omega Media er et prisvinnende digitalt markedsføringsbyrå i Oslo.
Omega Media er Google Partner og jobber med blant annet søkemotoroptimalisering (SEO), søkemotormarkedsføring (SEM), webdesign, webutvikling, content marketing og sosiale medier.
På kundelisten står navn som Axo Finans, Møller Mobility Group, ManpowerGroup, Norges Eiendomsmeglerforbund, m. fl.
Selskapet har 25 ansatte og omsatte for 32 MNOK i 2020. Selskapet holder til i moderne lokaler i Hoffsveien 4 på Skøyen.
- Hoffsveien 4, 0275 Oslo
- Internettbaserte tjenester,
- Markedsføring og annonsering
- IT utvikling / Full stack utvikler
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Timothy Lim
Hoffsveien 4, 0275 Oslo
|Sist endret||20. sep. 2021 14:22|