Are you our next TM - Project Leader?
- MDE Norway AS
- TM - Project Leader
- Project Engineer Subsea and Tie-in reporting to Project Manager Subsea
- Promote Goal Zero and No Defects
- Key member of Project Topsides Team
- The core team is currently located in Stavanger head office in Norway, however teams may be located elsewhere pending contractors locations/fab yard etc. in shorter and longer terms.
- Responsible for delivering Subsea and Tie-in work packages in Define and Execute phases until the agreed handover point to overall Project Manager / Commisioning & Start up Manager)
- The Project Engineer Subsea and Tie-in will report to the Project Manager Subsea and play a critical role in developing the project maturation of an area of scope through the Define phase and support all aspects related to and impacting the Project Execution plans for this scope moving forward.
- Responsible for HSSE&SP performance of assigned work packages to achieve Goal Zero.
- Responsible for managing and delivering Quality, Cost and Schedule performance against agreed stretch target applying Client`s 8 project principles, ORS and Project Management Framework for the assigned work package
- The project engineer will assist the EPCI contract holder with contract performance management and progress reporting.
- The Project Engineer will support the maturation of the technical solution and execution plans related to the Subsea and Tie-in scope within the Linnorm project meaning close follow up through FEED, TQP, execution, testing and preparation for commissioning and start up.
- Excellent leadership capabilities and behaviors
- Must have a Min 8 to 10 years Extensive experience in design, engineering and delivery of Subsea scope of offshore in a Major Project from FEED to RFSU
- Extensive interpersonal and relationships skills in complex environments.
- Contractually aware with experience providing technical informed buyer capability on major FEED and detailed engineering contracts.
- High energy for improvement to deliver beyond top quartile (TQ) performance with a curiosity towards best practices that will achieve TQ
- Passionate about people engagement and capacity to build an open and inclusive work environment for effective delivery teams across different locations
- Committed to learning, continuous improvement and motivating others to be successful in development.
- Good to have a Masters/ Graduate Degree in Science or relevant discipline to current job requirement
DUE DATE: 15.07.2021 AT 12:00
DURATION: 02.08.2021 - 02.08.2022
LOCATION: RISAVIKA, NORWAY
MDE Group er et globalt rekrutteringsselskap, spesialisert på å finne og plassere de største talentene over hele verden. MDE består i dag av 12 selskaper som tilbyr konsulent-, bemannings- og rekrutteringstjenester, samt offshorepersonell og rådgivning. Med vår unike kjennskap til både det lokale og det internasjonale markedet vil vi bistå arbeidstakere og bedrifter slik at begge parter finner akkurat det de er på jakt etter.
- 4056 Tananger
- Olje og gass
TM, Project, Leader, Subsea
|Sist endret||25. jun. 2021 10:18|