IT Operations Internship at Stokke!
- Stokke AS
- IT Operations Internship
We are currently searching for a motivated digital native, who is a creative head and hands on to be our next IT Operations Intern.
In this role you have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself by being part of a multicultural and global team in the consumer industry. You will be responsible for supporting our Global IT Team in all areas of daily business as well as part-taking in global projects. The tasks will vary from hands on proof of concepts with chatbots, user support in Ålesund office, to bigger integration projects between different ticketing support systems.
This position is a six-month, full time, paid internship starting as soon as possible.
Main job responsibilities
- Gather requirements, work on possible solution and proof of concept (including possible development or testing) with internal and external teams to improve our Cloud ITSM solution Freshervice with the objective to increase usage and make it a one IT service stop for end users
- Research and implement an improved process for assets managements with objective to leverage existing solution
- Project portfolio tool proof of concept and setup
- Rollout Microsoft Surface Hub 2 for 2 different locations, creating simple manual to ensure optimal utilization for improved collaboration meetings
- Support other potential tasks within IT operations or IT applications
- Degree/Studies in the field of Computing, computer science, information technology or similar
- Good communication skills in English, Norwegian is a plus.
- Good communication skills to work with internal/external partners
- Programming knowledge and understanding of API
- Interest in business applications and system integration
- Hands-on and well-structured
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Ability to work in an international and operationally diverse role
Why join Stokke?
With joining Stokke you will have the opportunity to work with a premium brand in an international environment. You will be part of an experienced, passionate and talented team located in the heart of the city of Ålesund – in a modern office environment with open desk landscape. At Stokke you will be part of a winning team in a company in growth.
Stokke's long history of design and innovation began over eight decades ago on the west coast of Norway in 1932. Stokke’s values remain deeply rooted in our Scandinavian heritage and our commitment to craftsmanship and quality.
internship, IT, operations, usersupport, integration
|Sist endret||4. aug. 2021 21:16|