Are you structured, effective and enjoy working with administrative tasks?
- JKS Norge
- Service Operations Analyst
The project has a starting date as soon as possible, with duration until the end of October.
- Process invoices, preparing bulk invoice payments and ensuring correct financial data
- Driving external vendors to follow invoicing guidelines
- Prioritize incoming issues and request from both internal and external stakeholders, escalating where necessary and collaborating with other teams to ensure a timely resolution of issues
- Provide day-to-day support to the Service Country Manager and/or Service Program Manager as well as the wider service business
- Provide reports and analytics at a country level for local initiatives and opportunities
- Escalate any business-critical issues to senior country management
- Handle physical mails and invoices
- Ad hoc tasks as needed
- Analytical with the ability to manipulate mass data into a manageable and meaningful format
- Thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with multiple priorities while maintaining attention to detail
- Great problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with both internal stakeholders and customers
- Ability to excel in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
- Digitally savvy – ability to adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems
- Able to communicate, read, and write effectively in the English language
- Must be structured and have an ability for independent and analytical thinking
If you are available to start working and thinks this description suits you, send us your CV and application!
Do you have any questions? Please contact Marie in JKS on mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 97558219.
JKS Norge tilbyr fleksible bemannings- og rekrutteringsløsninger som bidrar til våre kunder verdiskapning.Vi inngår i JKS AS, som er Danmarks største bemannings- og rekrutteringsbyrå. Vi etablerer et nettverk av lokale kontorer som alle leverer tjenester med høy kvalitet, vilje og evne til å løse våre kunders behov, samt å gi våre medarbeidere spennende og utviklende stillinger.
- Grenseveien 107 B, 0663 Oslo
- Bil, kjøretøy og verksted,
- Økonomi og regnskap
- Kontor og administrasjon / Kontorarbeid,
|Sist endret||23. jun. 2021 17:53|