Are you our next Local Compliance Manager?
- Boehringer Ingelheim Norway KS
- Local Compliance Manager - Healthcare Compliance
The global healthcare system is fundamentally changing. We, at Boehringer Ingelheim, are bold enough to embrace transformation in order to meet the future needs of our patients.
Are you eager to broaden your expertise beyond Medicine and keen to join a team that stands out on their learning culture and true cross-function collaboration? Then take the opportunity to become part of an energetic and highly driven team that strives towards creating a valuable and impactful experience for our internal customers.
As our Local Compliance Manager for Healthcare Compliance (LCM HCC) you will implement and maintain local Boehringer Ingelheim (BI) policies, procedures and processes related to Healthcare Compliance. Besides, you will ensure the development, implementation, effectiveness and continuous improvement of the BI Compliance Program.
Furthermore, the LCM HCC will foster a culture of integrity and inherent behavioral compliance consistent with BI’s organizational values.
The LCM HCC reports to the Medical Director Norway and has a functional reporting line to the Compliance & Ethics Officer MIDI (MCO).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and continuously improve the BI Compliance Program regarding HCC to avoid undue legal risks and guarantee the ability of BI to conduct normal business activities
- Drive Medical Legal review (MLR) of marketing materials to comply with the pharma code and relevant regulations
- Counsel and regularly report to Local Management and MCO on the status of the Local Compliance Program for HCC
- Provide input to Local HCC regulations enabling all employees to know and follow the rules
- Perform or provide input to HCC Risk Assessments and Monitoring activities so all risks are recognized and managed appropriately to protect BI
- Ensure sound management of HCC incidents covering reporting/capture of concerns, incident substantiation, case investigation, remediation and disciplinary sanctions
- Draft or provide input to HCC training and awareness to ensure communication in a language the business partner understands
- Listen to, liaise with, guide and advise business on HCC by understanding the business partners needs and helping them anticipate on changes in the (regulatory) environment
- Build and maintain external and internal network in the HCC area.
- At least Master’s Degree in Legal, Pharmacy or Biomedical
- Previous knowledge of Healthcare Compliance is considered a plus
- Good understanding of both the ‘hard’ (e.g. policies and procedures) and ‘soft’ (compliance culture) aspects of compliance is required
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Business acumen and solution orientation
- Stakeholder management & change management
- Good project management and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of digital tools
- Excellent command of Norwegian and English is required
Does this sound like you? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application!
We will then have a look at your CV and cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you for a video call or a face to face interview to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We might schedule a second interview. We will keep you posted during the process!
At Boehringer Ingelheim (BI) we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
Our Norwegian office is centrally located in Asker. The organization is employed by 70 employees where our passion is to do our outmost to improve health for patients, and support healthcare practitioners in the Norwegian market.
Spørsmål om stillingen
Hagaløkkveien 26, 1383 Asker
|Sist endret||4. aug. 2021 17:44|