Sales Support Engineer (KM 21-081)
- Kongsberg Maritime - Integrated Solutions
- Sales Support Engineer (KM 21-081)
There has never been a more exciting time to work with Kongsberg Maritime than right now. With us in Energy Solution, you will be in forefront of enabling electrification of the maritime sector. We are a key advisor of Kongsberg Maritime electrical strategy. You will be joining the organization at a time when innovation is key to the success of the company, and we want people to help us shape this journey.
Energy Solutions is part of our Integrated Solutions Division who is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg's Automation, Bridge Systems and Energy products and solutions.
In the position of Sales Support Engineer you will support our journey towards greener shipping.
- Support to our sales teams by creating robust specifications and cost calculations making up an Energy Solution
- Collaboration with our Energy Solution Managers and the Energy Product team to configure solutions based on established guidelines
- A focus shall be given to promote and efficiently select correct Energy Storage products from our portfolio into Hybrid Solutions
- Continuous improvement of our sales support processes
- Support work on our Energy Solutions configuration tools
Qualifications and experience
- Education: BSc Electrical Engineering is preferred
- Good understanding of existing and future energy concepts for the maritime and offshore markets
- Highly motivated individuals with a strong academic background, potentially lacking practical experience should also consider applying
You are able to
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- analyze complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS through people, technology and dedication
For over 200 years KONGSBERG has made solutions that enable people around the world to deliver extreme performance under extreme conditions.
Today we are a world leader in several areas within maritime operations, defence, aerospace, and oil and gas industry. Our strength is to put together centers of expertise around products, technologies and market needs.
- 5179 Godvik
- Maritim og offshore
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør
Energy, Sales, Support, Engineer, Electrical
|Sist endret||23. jun. 2021 16:43|