Do you want to work in a global marine technology company?
- Kongsberg Maritime - Integrated Solutions
- Software Architect
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Software Architect, reporting to Systems Engineering Architect department manager. In this role, you will be a part of an architect team that consist of Systems Architect, Software and Hardware Architects that are delivering architectural solution to the technology development part of the business.
You will be part of the Division Integrated Solutions which is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg's Automation, Bridge Systems and Electro products and solutions. Since the development of the first Dynamic Positioning system in the 1970's, Kongsberg Maritime has always been in the forefront of developing leading Automation and Bridge Systems, and the Integrated Solutions division is responsible for maintaining and further developing that substantial legacy.
- Establish technical vision with development team and turn it into reality.
- Design and realization of core components in the new architecture. This involves you in keeping up with the current technological trends and innovations.
- Implement and enforce engineering best practices using modern standards and patterns.
- Provide thought leadership to the team around new approaches, workflows and technologies.
- Identify Architectural cost and risk drivers.
- Collaborate in cross-functional and globally distributed teams of architects, developers and product owners.
- Develop prototypes for internal review, brainstorming & feasibility studies.
- Keep current with trends and technological innovations for use within the architecture and platform.
- Ensure that projects follow the prescribed development life cycle and meet quality standards.
Qualifications and experience
- Senior programming skills in one or more languages (C++/C#/Java)
- Knowledge of software production methods and technologies
- Experience with SW architecture from multiple projects
- Experience from using modeling languages like UML
- Ability to participate in all levels from system/software design to implementation
- Knowledge of data communication and networks
You are able to
- Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way and lift the people around you.
- Use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities
- Make an impact, convince and persuade others and promote plans and ideas successfully
- Act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have hybrid office solutions, flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Ålesund, Kongsberg or Horten
Point of contact
Vera Kristoffersen Hegge (Department Manager, Systems Engineering, Architects) +47 97618281
Applications will be handled on an ongoing basis.
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS through people, technology and dedication
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
- 3616 Kongsberg
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 6009 Ålesund,
- 3189 Horten
- Maritim og offshore,
- IT - programvare
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
- IT utvikling / Full stack utvikler,
- IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt
arkitekt, utvikling, lede, teknologi, prosjektledelse
|Sist endret||23. jun. 2021 10:39|