Senior Advisor Regulatory Affairs (Power Markets)
- Statkraft Markets and IT
- Senior Advisor Regulatory Affairs (Power Markets)
This position is placed in the business area Markets & IT (M), which has more than 1000 employees in Europe, South America, India and USA. Ms major activities are energy management for Statkrafts asset fleet, analysis, trading & origination and IT.
The Regulatory Affairs Unit follows up and participates in regulatory development related to power market regulation and design in the Nordics and Continental Europe. Our scope within regulatory affairs is regulation and policy primarily for the power markets, but also relevant gas markets, including relevant EU-policies and specific national regulation in the Nordics.
About your role:
We are looking for a new senior member of the Regulatory Affairs Unit. The Senior Advisor will be part of a highly competent team and work closely with the relevant group and corporate functions and similar functions in other business areas.
As part of this role;
- You will work with relevant regulations and be responsible for processes towards relevant stakeholders - such as industry organisations in Norway and the EU, Statnett and other TSOs, NVE-RME, OED and other energy agencies
- You will develop and anchor Statkrafts policies on key matters for the business area together with the operational and corporate units
- You will work to get a solid understanding of our core business and the needs within regulatory affairs, and as a result get a wide internal and external network
- Tasks according to the needs of the unit, as well as your personal preferences and competencies
We look for an experienced Senior Advisor Regulatory Affairs, including:
- Masters degree in engineering, economics, law or equivalent
- 5 or more years of relevant experience, preferably from the energy sector, including government agencies
- An understanding of the Nordic power markets and its regulations is beneficial
- Good team-player with good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to create relations internally and externally
- Ability to see the big picture, but also deep dive into specifics
- Structured and self-driven, ability to run projects is beneficial
- Good command of English, both verbally and written, preferably also of Norwegian/Swedish
What we offer:
- An opportunity to influence the framework conditions for renewable energy and contributing to a greener society
- Professional and personal development in an exciting global company
- Career and learning opportunities at various levels of the organization
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- A working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation and a strong commercial culture
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
The position will be located at the head office in Lilleaker, Oslo. Some travel will be required.
For further information please contact Aslak Mæland, Vice President, Nordic Asset Ownership, at Aslak.Maeland@statkraft.com or +47 905 83 571.
To apply, please submit your CV and application via "green Apply now" button in the ad.
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europes largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 4500 employees in 17 countries.
- 0283 Oslo
- Bank, finans og forsikring,
- Konsulent og rådgivning,
- Kraft og energi
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi
|Sist endret||22. jun. 2021 19:53|