WELL INTEGRITY ENGINEERS CONSULTANTS
- MDE Norway AS
- WELL INTEGRITY ENGINEERS CONSULTANTS
• Well integrity responsibility for a number of the company’s 1200 production- and injection wells on NCS
• Maintain the technical integrity of the well barriers to optimize well lifetime using the companies requirements and integrity tools
• Main point of contact for technical well clarifications when well integrity anomalies arise
• Responsible for providing recommendations to Operation in making decisions for wells in operation• Assist management with technical input in correspondence with company management, partners and authorities
• A minimum of 5 year experience as drilling, completion or interventions engineer
• Experience with well integrity tasks on the Norwegian continental shelf is an advantage
• Good communication and collaboration skills
• Analytical skills
• Be comfortable with making challenging decisions
• Fluent in Norwegian both orally and in writing
• University or higher technical education• Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications
DUE DATE: 30.06.2021 12 HRS
DURATION: 02.08.2021 - 01.08.2022
LOCATION: SANDSLI, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 5254 Sandsli
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Boreteknikk/drilling
|Sist endret||22. jun. 2021 10:55|