IT Operations Engineer
- Yara International
- IT Operations Engineer
Yara has a strategic agenda to support the transition towards providing sustainable solutions for the global food system. We have a worldwide presence with sales to ~150 countries and around 17 000 employees. The newly established function, Yara Farming Solutions, will lead the transformation towards more sustainable and efficient food production, by innovating our offering and the way we work.
Our unit, IT Application Delivery Sales and Marketing , is global and has the mandate to enable Yara’s commercial ambitions through the use of Information Technology. We build software solutions at a global scale in order to make our commercial organization more efficient, generate more product demand, or get a better service from Yara.
We are a unit with four focus areas (Web and Mobile Development, Customer Relationship Management, Quote to Order and Customer Service) made of software developers, IT architects, agile leaders, and product owners, heavily focused in creating great customer experiences while maximizing value creation for Yara.
Application portfolio specialist
- Deliver IT applications which are not managed by any team or service, in its application portfolio
- Maximize value creation by self initiating activities to onboard, upgrade, renew, and replace applications
- Manage the lifecycle of applications, from initial release until final decommission
- Deliver end user support, in collaboration with vendors if needed
- Keep a correct volume of licenses and maintaining compliance, in collaboration with procurement
CRM System Engineering
- Improve efficiency of the development squads by delivering IT tools within Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Improve efficiency of the CRM stakeholders by delivering IT tools related to product management (i.e. Atlassian Jira, Atlassian Confluence, Targetprocess)
- Liaison with Multi-Vendor Collaboration (MVC), Enterprise Architecture and Cyber Security
- Enable MVC goals related to IT Service Management (ITSM) practices by adjusting and implementing their guidelines
- Guard the development efficiency by co-designing and adjusting MVC processes and ITSM tools so customer value is maximized while keeping an acceptable risk control
- Ensure Enterprise Architecture and Cyber Security guidelines and rules are known in the department, and ensure compliance of those
- Product Owner for CRM System team
- Maximize value delivery of System team by defining its work items, prioritize them, and deliver outcomes to internal customers
- Profound understanding of customers needs
- Degree, preferably Master (minimum Bachelor), within Business Administration/Engineering/Computer Science, plus minimum 3 years relevant experience. Long relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education.
- 3+ years working in IT, preferably with development teams.
- Fluency in English is required
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge about the Agile way of working is a plus
- Experience in a complex, multi-cultural, multi-vendor environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and define and prioritize own targets and tasks
- Driven and autonomous, independent
- Appetite for change and challenge the status quo.
- Comfortable with changing environments, needs and priotities
- Comfortable working with uncertainty and in a extremely high collaboration environments based on trust
- Focused and able to set priorities based on dialogue
- Willingness to travel every 10 weeks for up to one week duration each time
We are on a journey to change the way Yara looks at and works with IT. This is a unique chance for you to be a part of this journey and actively shape and form the future of Yara IT. Join us!Apply no later than
Knowledge grows through differences
Yara is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that creating a diverse and inclusive work environment is not only the right thing, but also the smart thing to do. To deliver on this, Yara has firmly anchored Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) in our business strategy and has more than 400 employees worldwide involved in D&I ambassador networks.
Yara ble grunnlagt i 1905 for å løse problemet med økende matmangel i Europa. Selskapet har i dag en verdensomspennende tilstedeværelse med over 16,000 ansatte og salg til mer enn 160 land.
- Yara International ASA Drammensveien 131, 0277 Oslo
- Jordbruk og skogbruk,
- Kjemisk industri
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations,
- IT drift og vedlikehold / IT-support
IT Operations, CRM, MVC
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Poonam Barve
- Victor Mendivil
- Senior Manager Application Delivery
Yara International ASA Drammensveien 131, 0277 Oslo
|Sist endret||6. jul. 2021 00:00|