Sales Engineer Maintenance, Repair and Operations, Aftermarket Sales
- Kongsberg Maritime - Global Customer Support
- Sales Engineer Maintenance, Repair and Operations, Aftermarket Sales
Our Global Customer Support division is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
We are looking for an innovative and collaborative Sales Engineer to join our Conversion & Performance Sales team. In this role you will be a part of a small team offering tailored made service and maintenance offerings to our customers operating worldwide. You will work in a global scope, to promote long term service offerings and day to day operational maintenance. A key task for you will be to contribute to develop new innovative offering models to enable a new way of OEM support.
To succeed in this role, we think you have a solid understanding in the function and maintenance of machinery and propulsion equipment combined with a strong commercial interest.
- Prepare quotations, develop cost calculation and technical sales documentation for Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) and Performance offerings
- Evolve todays offering portfolio to complement operational expectations for tomorrow
- Maintain technical sales tools
Qualifications and experience
- Understanding of the function and maintenance of machinery and propulsion equipment
- Experience from maintenance and docking management
- General knowledge and interest of the maritime industry
- Proficiency working within the office suite
- Knowledge and experience with KM equipment is beneficial
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- identify commercial opportunities and you have a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
- produce fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. The position as Sales Engineer is intended to develop into Sales Manager upon strong results and good personal development. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Oslo, Ulsteinvik, Ålesund, other KM locations in the Nordics can be considered.
Point of contact
Odd Erik Bjørkevoll, Manager Performance Sales, +47 952 13 603
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS through people, technology and dedication
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
- 0166 Oslo
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 6065 Ulsteinvik,
- 3612 Kongsberg
- Maritim og offshore,
- Industri og produksjon
- Salg / Produktsalg,
- Teknisk personell
maintenance, sales, machinery, propulsion, docking
|Sist endret||21. jun. 2021 09:13|