Do you want to work with innovative and reliable technology solutions?
- Kongsberg Maritime - Global Sales and Marketing
- Sales Manager - Digital Solutions
Due to increased focus on the continued digital transformation within the maritime industry, Integrated Solution Sales is looking for a Sales Manager to join the team. You will be part of the Global Sales and Marketing Division, which is a global function within Kongsberg Maritime, responsible for presenting the companys total scope of products and solutions towards customers and marketplace. The division has over the years built up a renowned customer focused organization, determined to continuously provide the most innovative and reliable marine systems that ensure optimal operations at sea.
- Sales of digital solutions in the commercial maritime market with primary focus on the LNG segment.
- Secure order intake in close collaboration with vessel segment sales leads.
- Communicate market requirements to the product departments.
- Input to order intake budget.
Qualifications and experience
- Masters or bachelors degree in Engineering, Business, IT or equivalent.
- Good knowledge and experience with automation and process controls systems as well as dynamic positioning systems.
- Experience with sales of digital applications and services in a SaaS context.
- Domain knowledge within the LNGC/FSRU segment and shipping in general is an advantage.
- Ability to consistently close deals through efficient negotiations and good understanding of commercial terms.
- Good communication skills in English and Norwegian, both written and oral.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in the Maritime or Oil & Gas industries.
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- Act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results.
- Build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilize it to achieve set goals.
- Use a methodical and systematic approach, plan and define clear priorities.
- Demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area.
- Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way.
- Co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals.
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Eirik Ågren, Sales Director Digital Solutions, +47 958 85 043
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS through people, technology and dedication
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
- 3616 Kongsberg
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
- Salg / Løsningssalg,
- Salg / Teknisk salg,
- Salg / Produktsalg
LNG, Shipping, digital, automasjon, kontrollsystemer
|Sist endret||23. jun. 2021 14:10|