Want to join Nord Pool - the leading power market in Europe?
- Nord Pool AS
- IT Secure Operations Lead
Are you the one we are looking for? An experienced cyber security professional capable of leading our IT Secure Operations Initiative forward, ensuring defined objectives are achieved.
This role will be responsible for leading and evolving secure Operations practices, working closely with our Product Development Teams to ensure the secure operations our IT Products and Services.
We offer plenty of interesting challenges in the energy industry sector, as well as opportunities to develop your skills DevSecOps skills in an Agile working environment.Your responsibilities:
- Design, build, integrate and manage security controls into Business & IT Operational Processes, to fulfill defined IT Security Operations Initiative objectives and identified requirements.
- Work closely with Asset Manager Roles supporting the secure operation of IT Products and Services, and ensuring the effective and consistent implementation of security controls.
- Actively support IT Service management practices, ensuring secure operating procedures are established, implemented and managed.
- Manage external suppliers providing cyber security services, in accordance with contracted service level agreements.
- Manage and evolve Security Operations Centre Capabilties, to continually improve Security protection capabilities (including Ext. SOC & Vulnerability Scanning services).
- Conduct regular security assessments to identify and evaluate threats and vulnerabilities across all business environments and IT systems (e.g Azure, AWS, M365, AD).
- Lead and Coordinate Vulnerability Management practices ensuring the timely reporting, evaluation, remediation of identified vulnerabilities.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate Security incident management procedures, response plans, and related investigations.
- Research and maintain awareness of emerging Cyber Security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Ensure Situational Awareness by Monitoring and reporting security performance and risks to Cyber Security Steering Group
- Actively support the continued development of security architecture and technology road map providing the framework for the application of security controls
- Establish a network of secure Operations champions, raising competence via engagement, awareness and training.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Education: Bachelor or Master’s level education in Information Technology (or similar)
- One or more professional security certification(s)
- Minimum 5 years IT security experience, with direct experience in an IT Security Lead or Manager role.
- Good knowledge of security standards and best practices (for example ISO 27k, NIST CSF, ISF SOGP, CIS)
- Strong IT security skills across a variety of technologies and platforms (Cloud & On Premise)
- Experience performing vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessment.
- Highly Motivated team player, with a can do attitude and the ability to get things done
- Attitude for solving problems and acting on own initiative
- Strong Organisation skills, with the ability to manage tasks, time & resources.
- Ability to understand and solve complex issues with clear, balanced & implementable solutions.
- Capacity to quickly learn new skills and adapt to new environments
- Fluent in English both Written & Verbal
Why you'll love working at Nord Pool
At Nord Pool, you will get to leave your mark and make a real difference on our products and way of working. You will be part of a motivated, tech-savvy and friendly team. We believe in giving you the freedom to deliver your best work: that is why we are flexible around hours, tools and working methods. With us, you can build your career at an international, forward-thinking and profitable company. We’ll give you opportunities to learn and create something new.
Nord Pool is Europe's leading power market and offers trading, clearing, settlement and associated services in both day-ahead and intraday markets across 16 European countries.
360 companies from 20 countries trade on our markets in the Nordic and Baltic regions, the UK, Central Western Europe (covering Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg and The Netherlands) and Poland.
Nord Pool is owned by Euronext (66%), and the Nordic Transmission System Operators and Litgrid (Lithuanian TSO) retain 34% ownership through a joint holding company.
- Lilleakerveien 2A, 0283 Oslo
- Kraft og energi
- IT utvikling / IT-sikkerhet
IT, Security, CyberSec, Nordpool, energy
|Sist endret||15. jun. 2021 09:34|