Join us deliver IoT sensors and cloud based applications for digital sea-state!
- Application Engineer
Measuring the Ocean Surface.
Miros is a technology company that specialises in measuring the ocean surface. The company provides sensors and systems for environmental monitoring to the global offshore and maritime industry. Our portfolio of sensors provides accurate, real-time data for weather-sensitive operations offshore, as well as offering input to asset integrity systems and coastal monitoring. The primary applications of Miros sensors include wave and current monitoring and oil spill detection.
The company is looking for a talented and highly motivated Application Engineer to join our team in Asker.
You will take an exciting role in the company, work closely with our customers, and ensure that our product meets high quality standards. You will contribute with testing, insights, and feedback to all departments in the company.
Miros is offering an opportunity to work with state-of-the-art hardware and software products as part of a fast-growing, high-tech company in Asker. Along with a competitive salary, we provide flexible working hours and an environment with both challenging and fun job duties.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Obtain and maintain a deep understanding of the product and be a superuser of the systems.
- Participate in testing of systems before delivery to customer.
- Provide installation, commissioning, and training to customers through digital channels and at site. International and offshore travelling can be expected.
- Maintain and monitor knowledge base and support ticket system.
- Provide feedback to development team and sales team.
- Provide support to customers remotely and at site if needed.
To succeed in this position, we believe you have a customer-oriented attitude and enjoy working across borders and disciplines. You are flexible and self-driven. In this role you will be expected take ownership of your work although teamwork makes the dream work at Miros. You are focused on high quality and have a structured approach to planning and problem solving. We envision you to be agile, forward-looking, and able to identify and implement technical solutions.
Furthermore, you have:
- Master or Bachelor within technical subjects (electronics and IT is most relevant)
- Preferable 3-5 years of work experience within relevant subjects.
- Hands-on experience with technology (projects, products and tools)
- Strong written and oral communications, team-working and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys talking about technology trends and explaining technical concepts to a range of audiences.
Miros is a technology company that specializes in ocean surface measurements and insights for the global offshore and maritime industry. Our portfolio of sensors provides accurate, real-time sea-state data for applications related to weather-sensitive offshore operations, vessel performance applications, asset integrity systems and coastal monitoring. We have developed an advanced IoT system from sensor to Cloud and provide our customers with a set of globally leading products and services. Miros has been around for 37 years, but we are in many ways at the start of a new phase. We have a technology-focused attitude, brilliant people and a lot of enthusiasm.
software, IT, IoT, Applikasjon, ingeniør
|Sist endret||26. jul. 2021 14:32|