Are you our next Operations Geologist/Geopressure Geologist?
- MDE Norway AS
- Operations Geologist/Geopressure Geologist
- Participate in the well construction process, work in teams with other disciplines.
- The main?delivery?is the?pore pressure and wellbore stability (PP/WBS) plot.
- Pore pressure, stress?and wellbore stability prediction and evaluation Implement relevant experiences from reference wells? Contribute to risk assessments ?
- Prepare?pre risk chart?
- Give input to Data Acquisition Program?
- Update the PP/WBS model with relevant experiences?and data?
- Participate in post well analysis, relevant?studies?and overburden evaluations?
- Min 5 years relevant experience from pore pressure and wellbore stability evaluations, well planning and operational follow up of wells HPHT competence/experience is preferred
- Knowledge to tools as Gravitas?and?Drillworks Predict?is?preferred
DUE DATE: 18.06.2021
LOCATION: SANDSLI, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 5254 Sandsli
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Geoteknikk og ingeniørgeologi,
Geologist, Geopressure, Operations
|Sist endret||14. jun. 2021 10:30|