Are you our next Marine Operations and Installation Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Marine Operations and Installation Engineer
- Being involved in or taking charge of everything from engineering, planning and preparation for mobilization, execution and demobilization of marine operations and installations by utilization of vessels.
- Concept study scoping and follow-up, invitation to tender preparation and evaluation for installation campaigns
- Evaluation of installation methods and equipment/vessel needs for different foundation types, wind turbines and installation of substation concepts, as well as installation of cables.
- Review of relevant marine documents with focus on scope, rules and regulations and HSE in marine operations and installations.
- Prepare internal documentation according to the relevant DG phase within marine operations and installations and ensure compliance with applicable rules, standards and regulations.
- The role and responsibility will be defined dependent on project complexity, phase and organization.
- Offshore work may be required, both in Norway and UK
- Shall have MSc/BSc with relevant engineering subjects, preferably within marine technology
- Shall have minimum 5 years of relevant work experience within marine operations and installations
- Should have experience from marine operations and installations studies and/or execution related to development of offshore wind farms, bottom fixed/shallow water
- Should have knowledge of vessel market/contractors and capabilities
- Should have knowledge of DP-operations
- Shall have valid basic safety training and offshore medical certificate
DUE DATE: 18.06.2021
LOCATION: FORNEBU, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 1360 Fornebu
- Olje og gass
Engineer, Marine, Operations, Installation
|Sist endret||10. jun. 2021 21:22|