Are you our next Senior Project Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Senior Project Engineer
- Lead project team and secure interface between Engineering and Procurement / Fabrication / Installation / MC / Commissioning / Work Preparation
- Establish and maintain engineering activities and procurement schedule
- Develop cost estimates and scope of work for projects to obtain approval by client for project execution
- Responsible for preparing and follow-up of plans, change management, weight, cost and interface with equipment vendors
- Ensure compliance with the agreed Project Execution Model (PEM)
- Contribute to engineering KPI results both internally and in project
- Contribute to a good team spirit in the project
- Give priority to HSE and Quality in all aspects of the Engineering work
- Contribute to the optimal interaction between locations through "Borderless Performance" and full integration of all team members
- Higher technical education at Bachelor or Masters Level
- 10 years of experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry
- Good knowledge with project management and estimation
- Good communication skills, fluent written and spoken English and Norwegian
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety
- Familiar with prevailing regulations Experienced in solving multidiscipline problems
- For this position, we are looking for the following specialist expertise: Well control expertise and well activities
DUE DATE: 24.06.2021
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
Project, Engineer, Senior, Procurement
|Sist endret||17. jun. 2021 10:51|