Are you our next Field Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Field Engineer
- Field engineer offshore mechanical or instrument
- Follow up installation in field
- Engineering representation offshore
- MC/Commissioning delegate offshore
- Ensure that all activities are performed according to regulations and specifications
- Give input to plan
- Assist installation with technical Queries and solutions
- Follow up and expediting of Job card
- Create and follow up Site Queries
- Follow up the installation work.
- Specific issues and responsibilities:
- Follow Clients current HSE philosophy, values and ongoing campaigns
- Familiarization with the relevant customers procedures, Clients project specific procedures, checklist and project handbook.
- Prepare, follow up and verification of Installation activities
- Assist with technical solutions in the installation phase
- Administration of the IFC PCS system
- Quality control of ongoing and completed installation activities and record status in the IFC PCS system
- Perform Punch-rounds with customer
- Administration of material
- Responsible for commissioning and handover to customer offshore
- Documentation work including update of steering document
- Verification of red mark-up in Job-cards
- Coordinate technical issues with vendors
- Give input to the Daily report
- Registration of manhours in Clients system.
- Manage work-permit system.
- Expedite delegated tasks
- Some onshore work, office location Stavanger will be required.
- Day- and nightshift.
- Multidiscipline construction experience
- Bachelor or master degree is preferred
- Min 3-5 years offshore field engineering or construction management experience
- Experience in mechanical completion and commissioning
- Certificate within relevant instrument and electrical field
- 5-10 years relevant experience within offshore/oil and gas industry
- Valid safety course and health certificate for the NCS
- Good communication skills oral and written on all organisation levels
- Team builder
- Goal oriented and systematic
- Skillful in communication
DUE DATE: 24.06.2021 AT 12:00
DURATION: 01.07.2021 - 30.06.2022
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk,
- Ingeniør / Rør/struktur
|Sist endret||10. jun. 2021 19:18|