Are you our next Sr. Subsea Production Controls System Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Sr. Subsea Production Controls System Engineer
- Be a senior technical competence on Subsea Production Controls Systems within the Project
- Ensure that contractors design, build, test and installation meets project requitrements for technical solution, schedule and quality
- Ensure technical SPS support to project
- Ensure that governing documents, standards and codes are followed during all project activities and deliveries
- Act as Company representative for vendor support and perform contract follow up as required
- Assure that all parts of the work are being performed with high focus on HSE to avoid personnel injuries and damage to material and environment
- Closely follow up integration of SPS controls equipment at FPSO including testing, installation and startup
- Act as SPS Control Leads counterpart in the FPSO integration of all SPS Controls equipment
- Cooperate with topside SAS team follow up progress of application software development and testing of subsea applications
- Participate in project SPS work, review and approve specifications, design and supply of the subsea production system
- Be part an integral part of the team
- Manage, plan and co-ordinate work according to project plans, programmes and procedures
- Provide technical verification, guidance and support to project
- Ensure contractors system design meets the latest standards within the industry for subsea production systems
- Master degree in relevant subject
- More than 10 years experience
- Strong technical knowledge of subsea production systems, consisting of X-mas trees, manifolds, templates, tubingahangers in addition to extensive knowledge of workover systems
DUE DATE: 15.06.2021
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
Subsea, Engineer, Senior, Production
|Sist endret||16. jun. 2021 00:08|