Are you our new Senior Java Developer?
- Senior Java Developer
TietoEVRY has now a very exciting position for you who wants to work in a software company and participate in successful implementation of our innovative payment solutions, to our global clients. We are a leading Nordic supplier within bank and finance with more than 400 customers worldwide.
In Financial Services and Payments and Messaging we are on a mission to make life easier for businesses (and people!) through smart payments and financial messaging solutions. Our solutions are used widely in the Nordics and we have an ambition to grow further. Our team is based mainly in Norway and India. To scale and grow we need people with a-can-do-attitude. Is that you?
As Senior Java Developer you are responsible for developing a part of the system, including designing it to fit into the architecture, possibly prototyping the user-interface, and then implementing, building, unit-testing, and integrating the components that are part of the solution. Maintenance of existing SW components will also be a part of the role.
- The developer is responsible for ensuring that the functionality is realised in accordance with requirements and implementation plan with sufficient quality.
- Act in accordance with the modelled design. This means that the developer must have an understanding of what the system shall do and what functions it should contain.
- Performance assessment and tuning (all developers are responsible for ensuring that the performance of their components, i.e., the components they are the main contributor to, help to meet the performance requirements)
- Ownership of their modules/components through the entire development phase.
We are looking for you who have competence / experience in:
- Java 11(14)
- Spring Boot
- Oracle 19c
- SQL Developer
Nice with experiens from:
Apache Camel, Jetty, jOOQ, IntelliJ IDEA, Maven, Docker, Jenkins multiline pipelines, Ready API, IBM, MQ Explorer, SonarQube, Kubernetes, Jira
Preferred Skills & qualifications:5-10 years
- Excellent communication/collaboration skills
- Fluent language skills English
- Structured and process Oriented
- Able to take responsibility in team
- Experience from Agile Project Methodology
- Domain knowledge payment/banking
- Able to work distributed and in global and multi-cultural teams
We can offer you:
- An interesting position in Norway's largest IT company
- Professional environment that will give you challenges and opportunities, and you will quickly become part of the team
- Good development opportunities and career programs
- An active, competent, and good working environment
- Good insurance and pension schemes
Bergen, Oslo or Molde
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact:
Ann Kristin Stavik, Manager Product Engineering at mob. +47 478 96 723.
We look forward to hearing from you!
TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and society. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities.
- Antall stillinger
- Folke Barnadottesvei 40, 5147 Fyllingsdalen
- IT - programvare
- IT utvikling / Front-end,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
- IT utvikling / Full stack utvikler
utvikler, Java, Banking, DevOps, It
Spørsmål om stillingen
Folke Barnadottesvei 40, 5147 Fyllingsdalen
|Sist endret||18. jun. 2021 15:28|