Are you our next Mechanical Package Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Mechanical Package Engineer
- Establish, coordinate and control project specific technical specifications.
- Follow up suppliers to secure that work is accomplished according to specifications, customer demands, classification guidelines and standards.
- Technical clarifications towards workshop and subcontractors.
- Create technical documentation.
- End-control and test of equipment
- Ability to work both independent and in cooperation with others.
- Bachelor or Master level.
- Solid theoretical and practical knowledge and experience within mechanical equipment on offshore and ship structures is an advantage, but newly graduated engineers are encouraged to apply
- Applicants must be proficient in verbal and written English, and good Norwegian skills are preferred.
DUE DATE: 25.06.2021
LOCATION: ARENDAL, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- Antall stillinger
- 4839 Arendal
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk
Mechanical, Engineer, Technical, Package
|Sist endret||21. jun. 2021 14:07|