Technical Product Manager - Cyber Security & Connectivity
- Kongsberg Maritime - Global Customer Support
- Technical Product Manager - Cyber Security & Connectivity
Our Global Customer Support division is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
Do you thrive in a dynamic environment, where you are the cyber security expert close to the customer and our products? We are looking for a flexible and collaborative Technical Product Manager for Cyber Security & Connectivity. In this role you will drive implementation of cyber security requirements for today and the future in close cooperation with our customers and your colleagues Worldwide. Your cyber security competence comes from a strong interest and passion in the field, and you see this role is an opportunity to be close to the business and actively take part in delivering projects, support and services to KONGSBERGs customers.
- Be responsible for our Cyber Security & connectivity team in GCS, Ship Intelligence Services.
- Assist with the preparation of requirements & specification for new solutions.
- Assist in design and implement new network solutions with associated Cyber security philosophy.
- Build and maintain technical expertise on security products and infrastructure.
- Independent solution design, planning of security products in customers' IT environment.
- Contribute to our customers with general expertise and if needed operational support in the field.
Qualifications and experience
- IT education from university / college is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Extensive network / Cyber security experience.
- Cisco & Fortinet expertise - certifications are an advantage.
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve goals
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead and define clear priorities
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- share information in a clear, precise and structured way
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Ingar Tveiten, +47 95 88 51 51
Jørn Rudi Killie Bjerkan, +47 91 83 13 43
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS through people, technology and dedication
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
- 3612 Kongsberg
- Maritim og offshore,
- IT - programvare
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations,
- IT utvikling / IT-sikkerhet,
- Teknisk personell
CyberSecurity, Connectivity, Technical, TPM
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Ingar Tveiten
- 958 85 151
- Jørn Rudi Killie Bjerkan
- 918 31 343
|Sist endret||10. jun. 2021 11:28|