Are you our new Senior Engineer/Team lead Electrical?
- MDE Norway AS
- Senior Engineer/Team lead Electrical
- This position is for for the Balder/Grane electrification Project.
- Oversight and stewardship of Electrical design progress through study and execution phases
- Improve project value by pursuing new opportunities, seeking alternative solutions and understanding business values and drivers
- Manage stakeholders for Projects, including management, base organization and Partners (as applicable)
- Contribute to solid and robust project teams that can capture opportunities, deliver projects and sustain setbacks
- Ensure compliance with regulations, internal requirements and the design basis
- Develop effective processes towards Contractors for studies and execution
- Resolve issues in light of the overall project values, goals and objectives
- Understand the project risk and opportunities and actively seek to capture opportunities and mitigate risks
- MSC/BSC or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the upstream business
- Proven track record as Electrical Engineering Discipline lead
- Strong safety and business drive, setting challenging targets for the Company and Contractors
- Strong multi-discipline technical understanding of projects, including subsea and topsides facilities
- Understands the full value chain of the upstream business
- Good interpersonal and motivating skills to influence, problem solve and reach challenging targets in teams
- Supervisory experience
DUE DATE: 14.06.2021
DURATION: ASAP - 01.05.2022
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør,
|Sist endret||8. jun. 2021 12:07|