Are You our new Design Engineer ?
- Bergen Engines AS
- Design Engineer, Application engineering
Produce drawings and specifications of arrangement of proper design which fits and fulfills intended function. Including design for cost effective manufacturing, quality and service ability. Performed by using CAD and PDM tools.
Primary work tasks will be design activities on sold projects at Application engineering, but design tasks related to Core engine can also apply.
- Design and specification of components, arrangements and customer drawings.
- Develop appropriate design solutions to the task assigned to the functional area. Including concepts, specifications, drawings and instructions at the right quality and within agreed timeline.
- All tasks to be performed according to prevailing requirements and procedures.
- Handle design changes decided by the product change process and non-conformance handling.
- Participate in design-, project- and process meetings and teams.
- Perform checking of drawings and specifications.
- Define scope and support "First article inspections".
- Perform machine design calculations.
- Follow-up design activities towards suppliers and customers including in-house production.
Key experiences and qualifications:
- Experience from design and product development within mechanical equipment and systems, including welding for structural systems and pressure equipment.
- BSc in engineering (Mechanical/Energy/Marine)
- Personal skills - Supportive, Team player, Accurate, Self-going, Structured, Flexible
- Experience with CAD/PDM/ERP tools, preferably NX/TC and SAP.
- Norwegian and English, written and spoken fluently.
- Good development opportunities in an international environment
- Salary according to qualifications and a common bonus system
- Flexible work and holiday schemes
- Good pension and insurance schemes
- An active welfare club
- IA agreement and occupational health service
If you have any questions related to the position, you are welcome to contact Umut Tertemiz (Manager Engine Design to Order) on email: umut.tertemiz@PS.Rolls-Royce.com
Bergen Engines, Rolls-Royce Power Systems, is a leading manufacturer of diesel and gas engines and one of the largest suppliers in the medium speed market. Over 6600 engines are sold to customers worldwide.
With offices in 13 countries, Bergen Engines employs 1000 people worldwide. The Company headquarter is located in Bergen, Norway, housing 700 employees.
Since the delivery of the first engine in 1946, Bergen Engines has grown substantially and was in 1999 acquired by Rolls-Royce Marine. In 2011 the company was separated from Rolls-Royce Marine and registrered as a seperate business unit. From 1.July 2013, Bergen Engines is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG.
- HORDVIKNESET 125, 5108 Hordvik
- Industri og produksjon,
- Kraft og energi,
- Maritim og offshore
- Teknisk tegner,
- Design / Industri,
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk
|Sist endret||23. jun. 2021 00:08|