Are you our next EIT Supervisor Construction?
- MDE Norway AS
- EIT Supervisor Construction - Offshore Brazil
- Responsible for coordination of hook-up planning, hook-up schedule, materials planning and operations interface with other support functions to achieve a safe, cost efficient and successful offshore hook-up campaign
- Interface with contractors to communicate offshore Hook-Up requirements and needs
- Interface with offshore Commissioning to sequence offshore system turn-over to achieve Commissioning Schedule
- Interface with Operations to assure all safety milestones are identified and achieved
- Coordinate Offshore Hook-Up Contractor planning and execution activities
- Participate in hook-up phase reviews, SIMOPS, QRA and “Cold-Eyes” reviews.
- Identify and mitigate risks for personnel and equipment during the offshore campaign with planning and communication
- 10 years of experience from offshore projects
- Holding similar position for a minimum of two (2) previous projects
- Offshore Supervision and leadership
- Core craft competencies: Project/Craft/Materials/Schedule Management
- Offshore construction and HUC SIMOPS
- Highly proficient in reading and interpreting engineering drawings, contractor installation manuals and local safety / regulatory requirements
- PC literate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
DUE DATE: 16.06.2021
LOCATION: OFFSHORE, BRAZIL
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- Antall stillinger
- Kontorveien 15, 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
Construction, Supervisor, EIT, Offshore, Brazil
|Sist endret||17. jun. 2021 00:07|