Are you our next Field Engineer Construction?
- MDE Norway AS
- Field Engineer Construction
- Lead by example and ensure that HSE&Q policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to in all phases of the work
- Participate in HSE related activities – Tool Box, Safety Meetings, HSE Inspections etc.
- Promote safety and encourage all personnel to participate in the client programs (e.g. HAT, Energy Wheel) and campaigns.
- Participate as required in regular planning and status meetings, SJA/Risk Assessments
- Identify / evaluate opportunities to eliminate unproductive activities and processes
- Provide regular status reports and proactively communicate execution issues, concerns, opportunities, etc. to HAP Contruction Manager
- Witness Contractor’s Mechanical Completion activities and ensure that; all tests and MC activities are well documented and all drawings/documentation are marked-up with changes (redline) by the contractor
- Follow-up activities assuring Contractor meet the HAP schedule and milestones
- Ensure that red line mark-up of the master documentation in CCR is carried out Liaise with Operations and main contractor in development of safe and effective commissioning plans and procedures.
- Assist the Operations team during Commissioning and start-up of project
- Proactively contribute to collaboration and a satisfactory working relationship between Company and Contractors
- Motivate colleges to create and maintain a good working environment in relation to all comanies with in the HAP.
- More than 10 years relevant experience with construction management
- Tertiarly eduction within engineering & construction
- Extensive relevant experience with construction management experience.
- Working knowledge and experience with Norwegian offshore engineering and construction codes and standards (NORSOK; PSA Regulations etc.)
- Good understanding of inter discipline dependencies.
- Experiences with contractor follow-up and management of personnel.
- Construction/MOD, Operation:
- Modification, Mechanical, rotating machinery, Plant turnaround, Utility systems, Gas plant start-up, Oil & condensate start-up.
DUE DATE: 08.06.2021
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- Kontorveien 15, 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
Engineer, Construction, Field, Night
|Sist endret||7. jun. 2021 11:42|