- The Adecco Group AG.
- Test Manager
Test Manager Nordics
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
About the position
We are looking for a test manager who wants to work in a team and contribute to an open culture, with agile thinking and service minded attitude. In this role you report to our Head of IT Nordics and you belong to an IT-team of about 25 people working from our office in Oslo. You will be responsible for ensuring successful delivery on new and existing systems, configurations, packages, or services, together with any interfaces perform as specified. Ensuring also that the risks associated with deployment are adequately understood and documented.
Your main responsibilities will be planning, design, management, execution and reporting of tests, using appropriate testing tools and techniques, and conforming to agreed process standards. You manage all test processes, including test plans, resources, costs, timescales, test deliverables and traceability in all areas of our IT landscape;
• delivery of Service Packs
• Projects [supporting or Future@Work strategy/Security/Compliance/Performance/Local/Global]
You manage the day-to-day test activities of system-/integration-/performance-/ and OAT test phases related to Projects or BAU in our Nordic countries [planning/execution and reporting].
Experience that we’re looking for
• Solid analytical and problem-solving ability with strong attention to detail
• Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong communicative ability
• Take initiative and drive further development of method and process for testing, in parallel with tasks such as test leader in projects and BAU deliveries
• Flexible with ability to work independently and with multi-disciplinary teams
• Be a driving force to ensure proper use and good utilization of tools in the test area
• Active contributor in training activities related to tools and method of testing
• Experience from Agile, DevOps, SaFE Scaled Agile Framework
• Experience from or knowledge of automated testing
• Experience from Test Management related to complex application development and rollout programs in mid-size/big organizations
• University Degree in a business or technical subject or any comparable education
• ISTQB Foundation certification, (or other certification within test management, minimum at level equivalent to ISTQB Foundation)
• ITIL/ITSM certification (or other certification within IT infrastructure, at level equivalent to these)
• Project Management certification (Prince 2 / PMP) or similar work experience
• Knowledge of PPM Tools, e.g. Clarity or SNOW
The Adecco Group invests in its staff through wellness and job satisfaction, where we combine movement and social responsibility by training! Our colleagues are professionals, have a sense of humor and an ability to get things done. We like all kinds of competitions and we are happy to celebrate our success together. In our work, we help both people and companies to success and we make a difference every day, we are proud of this. As an employee with us, you become part of a fortune 500 company.
Please apply by attaching your CV and cover letter. Selection and interviews take place on an ongoing basis so please apply asap. We also use different capacity tests and personality questionnaires as part of the selection process. For any questions related to the role please feel free to reach out to Cecilia Ericsson de Contreras, Senior Recruiter on 0736-84 71 07 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications and contacts are treated confidentially.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- 0278 Oslo
- HR, organisasjonsutvikling og rekruttering,
- Arbeidstaker- og arbeidsgiverorganisasjoner,
- Konsulent og rådgivning
- HR, personal og rekruttering,
|Sist endret||4. jun. 2021 14:47|