Are you our next Buyer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Receive SAP requisitions and Scope of Work
- Minimize Company’s exposure to contractual and/or commercial risks
- Build relationships with suppliers and any other relevant stakeholders
- Process Purchase Orders in SAP
- Follow up of PO deliveries and ensure timely delivery of goods and services
- Close follow up of cost and Invoice control
- Take an active role in Company’s buyer pool. Able to step into buyer roles supporting other business units as required.
- SAP Knowledge - buyer role
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a comparable SCM role.
- Master or Bachelor degree in e.g. law, SCM, engineering, business, finance or similar.
- Negotiations Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Knowledge of supplier relationship management.
- Strong knowledge of the P2P process
- Expert user of tools and systems to support different activities (Contiki, Office, EPIM JQS, etc. as applicable).
- Planning and organizing, able to effectively indicate goals and priorities and the time, actions and resources required to be able to achieve the goals defined.
- Team player, able to collaborate with others for a common purpose
- Independence, able to initiate and settle actions without the help of others.
- Fluent in English (oral and written) and preferably Norwegian language skills
DUE DATE: 07.06.2021
LOCATION: SANDNES, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||3. jun. 2021 14:23|