Are you our next Sr. SPS Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Sr. SPS Engineer
- Manage, plan and co-ordinate work according to project plans, programmes and procedures
- Provide technical verification, guidance and support to project
- Ensure contractor system design meets the latest standards within the industry for subsea production systems
- Closely follwoup SPS contractor studies, design, fabrication testing and installation
- Partcipate in project SPS work, review and approve specifications, design and supply of the subsea production system
- Be part an integral part of the team
- Minimum Bachelor of Science / Engineering. Relevant experience can replace lack of formal education
- More than 10 years of relevant experience
- Strong technical knowledge of subsea production systems, consisting of X-mas trees, manifolds, templates, tubingahangers in addition to extensive knowledge of workover systems
DUE DATE: 08.06.2021 AT 12:00
DURATION: ASAP - 31.10.2023
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- Kontorveien 15, 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Teknisk sikkerhet/QHSE
Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Engineering, Subsea
|Sist endret||2. jun. 2021 14:29|