Electrical / Automation Engineer
- TeamTec AS
- Electrical / Automation Engineer
ELECTRICAL / AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Our product portfolio is expanding in line with market growth and TeamTec is applying for an Electrical / Automation Engineer to join our Technical Department. The position will report to the CTO and will be part of a dynamic and competent team of Engineers.
The responsibility for the position is:
· PLC, HMI and SCADA software.
· Electrical schemes and documentation.
· Electrical distribution calculations.
· Implement customer requirements into TeamTec products.
· Follow up on sub-suppliers and new technology.
· Support and participation on developing our product portfolio.
· Sales support.
· Technical project support.
· Possibility to travel for service support.
Desired qualifications and experience:
· Higher education, at least BSc degree. Experience can compensate for the lack of higher education. We also encourage graduates to apply for the position.
· Experience from marine products and electrical installations, preferably within shipping.
· Experience with PLC, HMI software programming.
· Experience with electrical distribution drawings and calculation.
· Desired software programs experience:
– Cadet Elsa / E-plan
– RSView and RSLogix500
– Ecostructure Machine Basic/Expert and Vijeo designer
· Positive attitude and good problem-solving skills.
· Take initiative to solve complex challenges.
· Good communication skills with both colleagues and clients.
· Fluent language skills in both Norwegian and English, written and spoken.
We offer competitive terms and exciting work tasks in an environment with good possibilities for personal development. Extensive training in TeamTec's product portfolio will be given for the position at start-up. Applications should be submitted electronically with relevant attachments to Mr. Kristian Kristoffersen.
Since 1984, TeamTec AS has established itself as a world leading manufacturer of
waste incinerators, stripping ejectors and ballast water management systems. TeamTec products are well-known in the marine and offshore industry.
Elektroingeniør, Automasjonsingeniør, Ingeniør
|Sist endret||16. jun. 2021 00:04|