Can you help us develop our QRA services and tools?
- QRA Professional
Are you an established QRA professional?
Do you want to work in a dynamic organisation where you can develop new ideas, exploit new opportunities, and influence development/direction? If you join us you will become part of a highly competent QRA team that is both informal and professional.
We are looking to the future. Can you help us develop our QRA services and tools to meet the demands of the energy transition?
Why is DNV the right place to work with QRA? We consider QRA to be a key service and we are dedicated to developing it. We have our own advanced software tools and our own software developers. This means that we not only have access to excellent tools, but we also have the opportunity to develop them ourselves. We have experts in a wide variety of technical disciplines, and we use this expertise actively to improve QRAs. We have strong relationships with a wide variety of customers, and we work on exciting and challenging projects.
What we offer:
- A meaningful job with one of Norway’s most attractive employers. We are ranked #3 in the Young Professional Attractiveness Index 2020 and #4 among Norway’s most attractive employers 2021 by Randstad.
- A strong company culture with an emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- International working environment
- Attractive total compensation package
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Be part of a world-leading company that has a global reach with more than 12 000 employees around to world and is headquartered in Norway.
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- 6 weeks annual vacation
- Social events, sports, and team building activities
- Free shuttle bus, cycle parking, shower facilities and car parking facilities (depending on location)
Vi bistår våre kunder med å forbedre sine virksomheter på en sikker og bærekraftig måte. Vi jobber med kunder i ulike industrier globalt, med spesiell sterk posisjon innen maritim- og energi.
- 0001 Oslo
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 5006 Bergen,
- 7037 Trondheim,
- 4007 Stavanger,
- 9411 Harstad
- IT - programvare,
- Konsulent og rådgivning,
- Kraft og energi
QRA, Energy transition, advisory, DNV, Energy
|Sist endret||13. jul. 2021 12:01|