Are you our next QA advisor?
- MDE Norway AS
- QA Advisor
- QA Advisor will play a key role and will contribute to ensure effective processes and continuous improvements across the organization. Our new QA Advisor will support, guide and ensure compliance with all quality policies, process and procedures. You are able to take a step back and see the whole picture, identify risks and improvements, decide and implement. Good collaboration skills are key as you will work with both internal and external customers. You will have the opportunity to influence and make a difference, together with committed and motivated colleagues. The role is organized within the HSEQ & Risk department, and will also be a part of our Regional HSEQ & Risk network.
- Further development of the company's methods for measuring the quality and ensure achievement of objectives.
- Contribution to effective processes and continuous improvement.
- Assistance in internal and external issues relating to the company's QA system.
- Support projects with respect to the exercise of corporate quality policy.
- Planning, implementing, participation and monitoring of internal and external audits.
- Communication of the company's quality policy to corporate customers.
- Assistance with QA expertise in the tender process regarding quality answers and clarification.
- Report statistical QA data to Director HSEQ and Risk.
- Management and development of the company database on deviations.
- Bachelor's degree, but experience within similar role (5 years+) can compensate for lack of formal education
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years experience within similar role
- Knowledge of continuous improvement tools and concepts, e.g. LEAN
- Knowledge and experience within the business management system QualiWare or similar
- Clear and effective oral and written communications skills in both Norwegian and English. Able to communicate ideas and results to various stakeholders both in written reports and in meetings, presentations etc.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOACTION: STAVANGER, NORWA
DURATION: 6 MONTHS WITH POSSIBILITIES FOR PERMANENT POSITION
MDE Group er et globalt rekrutteringsselskap, spesialisert på å finne og plassere de største talentene over hele verden. MDE består i dag av 12 selskaper som tilbyr konsulent-, bemannings- og rekrutteringstjenester, samt offshorepersonell og rådgivning. Med vår unike kjennskap til både det lokale og det internasjonale markedet vil vi bistå arbeidstakere og bedrifter slik at begge parter finner akkurat det de er på jakt etter.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Bil, kjøretøy og verksted
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
metode, prosjekt, planlgging, kvalitet, QHSE
|Sist endret||1. jun. 2021 08:53|