Full-stack (Angular, .NET Core) Developer role at a fintech company in Oslo
- Banqsoft AS
- Full-stack Developer
We are growing quickly, and we are now looking for a full-stack developer to join us in Oslo. You will be part of the Digital Banking development team and will be responsible for developing front-end solutions for our banking customers. You will be part of the team responsible for developing banking products like 'Payment Systems, Core Banking Systems, Contract Onboarding, Internet and Mobile Bank', supporting customers in areas such as Credits, Loans, Deposits and Card.
On the front-end side you will use combination of HTML, CSS (LESS, Sass), TypeScript, Knockout and Angular to create final solutions for our customers. Some of our applications are based on knockout.js, some on Angular and we are working towards moving our applications to Angular. It is also a plus if you have a good knowledge of JS-based build tools like node.js, Grunt, Bower, etc. used for pre and post processing of our applications.
When developing server side, you will use .NET C#, Web Api, Dependency Injection, SOAP and REST approaches to create, use and extend our service layer and integrate with our inhouse or 3rd party backend products feeding our applications with data.
What you will be doing
- Be an active member of the development team working on the View21 front-end suite
- Write code and unit tests to develop new software services and/or features
- Maintain existing functionality and work on modernizing it
- Collaborate closely with testers, consultants, technical writers and other developers
Technologies we use:
- Frontend: Angular, knockout.js, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3, SASS/LESS, Bootstrap
- Backend: C# (.NET, .NET Core)
- Platform: Microsoft Visual Studio, WebStorm
- Tooling: GIT, Azure DevOps (TFS)
We would like to hear from you if
- You have experience using modern web technologies and front-end UI frameworks
- You have knowledge of modern UI/UX design principles, trends, tools and patterns
- You are a curious developer who is willing to learn, share knowledge and collaborate with your teammates
- You can manage your time effectively and efficiently
- A competitive salary & benefits package
- High-end smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S or Apple iPhone) and subscription covered by us,
- Latest Visual Studio, ReSharper, and other tools increasing your performance,
- Pluralsight subscription, conferences, trainings, and certification opportunities,
- Profit-sharing model: when the company does well, all employees receive a bonus,
- Flexible working hours and work from home possibilities
- Established career paths with great opportunities for career growth and development,
- Fast-paced environment where you can make an impact on our products, customers and colleagues,
- Working on international projects with international customers,
- Working in a fast-growing, dynamic company with a flat structure
Banqsoft is the leading provider of financial software solutions for asset finance companies, digital banks and credit management companies in the Nordics. We develop and manage the region's most exciting portfolio of financial systems and we do it with great enthusiasm and pride.
Our state-of-the-art View21 suite offers a wide range of standardized and highly automated end-to-end concepts that meet the many new requirements and services in today's financial industries, through the use of open architecture and flexible customization - all in one platform. Banqsoft has 350 employees based in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Malaysia.
- Østensjøveien 32, 0667 Oslo
- Bank, finans og forsikring,
- IT - programvare
- IT utvikling / Front-end,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
- IT utvikling / Full stack utvikler
full-stack developer, angular, .NET, frontend developer, full-stack utvikler
|Sist endret||12. jul. 2021 12:48|